Take away the dusk, Bring me dawn, Irresistible Mates

Lauratalie Swanepoel is the angel-like beauty's name. Latia is loved by everyone in her school expect, of course , the schools fake plastic population. Latia seems like a everyday cheerful girl , smoking hot yet Innocent class clown with her witchy best friend Yohan. Boys can't keep there eyes off her, Girls can't help but jealous of her even though they love her, Teachers don't know whether to hate her for disturbing classes all the time or love her intelligence and sharing her knowledge with them . If you saw her you'd think she never had a problem in life.That is if you'd call 10 centuries of living with no end in slight 'Life'. Latia has a big secret which is only known by ever few and her best friend Yohan and Caroline.

But will her 4 hot new teachers be threat to her long kept secret ?

Henry knight.

Alexander Knight.

Xavier Knight.

Jericho knight.

The Alpha King of the werewolf world's pride-yes werewolf-these men are extremely hot, sexy, possessive and dominant. Every girl around them can't help but keep there eyes on them and there wealth.The are desperately trying to find there mates or mate they must share and have come to deal with it until then they can't get the pack position they desire. Until then they most work and continue the task of finding there Luna.

But what happens when there mate is hell bent on completing the task - (a task they don't have a clue about)- she was put on earth for until she resumes a life with them ?

Will they be able to keep there Patience along with there future beta and not put there wicked paws on her and Yohan ?