Truth Or Dare

I can't help the nerves that were building up inside of me. I mean yeah, I go to parties all the time, but I was really nervous for this one. Derek was gonna be there. Derek, Nate and I have all been really great friends ever since we were little. The problem is, I have feelings for Derek. Like major feelings, for a while now. I know he doesn't feel the same way. There were a couple times when I thought that he liked me just by the things he did and the way he acted. But being friend-zoned happened on the daily basis around him.

"Earth to y/n" I was pulled from my thoughts as Nate waved his hands in front of my face. "Shit sorry." I giggled placing my hands on my head. "Are you okay?" He scooted closer to me on the couch. "Yeah, I-I mean I guess I am." I tried to fake a laugh but failed terribly. "Tell me what's up mami?" His arm slung over my shoulders as he pulled even closer to me. He knows about how much I like Derek. He's even tried to talking to him a few times, but Derek just won't budge. 

I looked down at my feet. "It's Derek isn't it?" He bent his head down towards mine so that he could look at my face. "Look y/n, I've tried and I honestly don't know what else to do. He- look I don't want you to get upset. But he told me that he liked someone else." Ouch. Grabbing his arm off my shoulder, I got up. "I know. I mean look at me, why would he ever like me anyway right?" Tears threatened to spill from my eyes as I turned away quickly and walked towards his bathroom. I know Nate's my best friend but I just hate when people see me cry in general.

"Hey" A voice came from behind me as I attempted to clean up my makeup that was now dripping from my eyes. "Hey Derek." I fake a big smile as best as I could as I took a deep breath and looked at him. "Where's Nate? I brought Swazz and some- hey, are you okay?" He placed his hand on my shoulder but I jerked away. "Couldn't be better" I smiled again and quickly walked past him before I started to cry again.

I sat back on the couch and picked up my phone. I honestly didn't even want to be here anymore. I didn't want to see Derek's face and I just wanted to be alone. "Is she okay?" I could hear Nate, Derek, Swazz, and I think I heard Sammy too. They were all in the kitchen talking. "Yeah she's just tired I think." I turned to Nate as he walked towards me, all the other boys followed behind him. 

"Aye Mami" Derek placed himself next to me as he greeted me yet again. "Hi" I looked over at Nate who gave me a small smile. "Hey y/n" Sammy walked into the room with a bag of chips and some salsa. "Hey sam" I said and giggled a little at the sight. Maybe I should just lighten up a bit. I mean I know I'll never date Derek, so why not just enjoy the actual time I get with him.

I looked over at Derek to see that he was already looking at me. "Yo I think we should play truth or dare." I turned to Nate once again, but this time he was smirking at me. I opened my eyes wide as my mouth was slightly agape. I tried to do everything I could to give him the hint that I really DIDNT want to play. I know what they would do. They would make me kiss Derek, which they always do. Than I would always think that we had something more, but than everything would just go back to normal, like nothing ever happened. 

"Y/n you playing?" Derek placed his arm around me as I noticed all the other boys staring at me. "Yeah sorry." I laughed slightly at how awkward this was. "Okay me first, me first." Sam put his chips on the table and sat up straight. "Alright Nate, truth or dare." I mentally thanked God that Sam didn't pick me right away. "Dare" He smirked as he picked up his drink and took a sip. "Take 5 shots in 30 seconds." We all laughed at Sam's stupid ass dare. "Man, you gotta learn some better dares. It's the same like every time." Nate got up and we all followed him into the kitchen as he poured his shots and did all 5 in 20 seconds. 

"New record" He smiled as he let out a huge burp. "You are gross" I laughed as we all went back into the living room. Sitting back down on the sofa, I felt that Derek was closer than ever. "Ven aqui mami" His soft Spanish words in my ear, sent a chill down my spine. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap. Butterflies filled my stomach as he rested his hands on my thighs. We're just friends. I try to keep telling myself this but my mind just fills up with thoughts of things that we could possibly do.

"Y/n, truth or dare" Once again I was pulled away from my dirty thoughts. I looked over at Swazz. Oh here we go. "truth" I slightly smiled as all the guys sighed and grunted. "You never pick dare. Live a little yo" Nate laughed but i just brushed him off. I picked dare a few times and we all know how that worked out. Now i've fallen for Derek and I can't seem to get out of this phase.

I rolled my eyes and looked at Nate again. "Whatever" "Okay okay y/n, Is it true that you have feelings for Derek?" Swazz looked me deep into the eyes, a smile spread across his face. I knew i should have never played this, this kind of shit always happens. 

The whole room was silent, I swear to God you could hear a pin drop. "Soo?" Nate finally broke the silence, his grin was wider than ever. "Fine, yes- I - I do okay?! Are you guys happy now?" I yelled a little too harshly as I watched Nate's smile drop slightly. I tried pushing my way off of Derek, but he wouldn't let me go. "Derek please I-" everyone was looking at me now. I just wanted to curl up in a ball and die. This is literally so embarrassing. 

"Hey y/n, baby stop." He pulled me back down again so that I was placed on his lap. "Listen to me." I couldn't control my breathing. My chest was rising and falling, and fast. "y/n, I'm sorry man I didn't mean to make you upset." I could hear Swazz walk over to me but I didn't want anybody else around me right now. I buried my face in my hands. "Guys, can you just-" I couldn't really see what Derek did, but I heard all the guys leave the room.

"Y/n" Derek pulled my hands away from my face and made me look at him. "Derek. I like you okay? Like a lot. Like a lot a lot. On a scale of 1-10 you're like at 100 and I just can't take it anymore. I'm sorry ive kept this from you but you would never like me, and you always friend-zone me, and you like someone else." A single tear streamed down my face. Derek placed his soft hand on my cheek as he wiped away my tear. "Who told you I liked someone else?" He looked into my eyes. I actually felt like I was going to throw up.

"Nate" I tried looking away, but the uneasy feeling in my stomach wouldn't go away. My eyes were forced back to his. "Mami, I only liked someone else because I forced myself to like them." His head tilted and came closer to mine. "What?" I squeaked. "Y/n, I love you, and I also have for a long time. I never said anything because I didn't want to screw up our friendship if I did ask you out and you said no..." My eyes were glued on his. My heart jumped in my chest. Is this real, or like am I just imagining this all? Snap out of it.

"I love you a lot too." His face looked relieved as I spoke the unexpected words. I looked at him as his face was close to mine. I couldn't help the huge smile that was spread across my face. Looking into his eyes again, his thumb rubbed circles across my check, causing me to let a relieved sigh. He smiled at me as his eyes went from my lips, to my eyes, and back to my lips. 

"WOULD YOU JUST KISS HER ALREADY LIKE DAMN!" I couldn't help but laugh at the rude remark from Sam. I turned around to see all the boys watching us. "Kiss me" He whispered in my ear as he cupped my face with both of his hands. "I was planning on it" I smiled and leaned in. This is everything I've ever wanted and now it's actually happening. His lips crashed into mine eagerly. Our lips moved in sync, almost like they were made for each other. His tongue slid across my bottom lip as I turned myself around and placed my legs on either side of him, straddling him. I could taste the mint from his mouth and my stomach erupted into butterflies. My hands made their way to his hair. 

"Jesus Christ we said kiss not suck each others faces off and fuck on the couch." Nate walked in along with Swazz and Sammy. Me and Derek pulled away and looked into each others eyes giggling. "Be mine?" His smile was wide as he bit his lip slightly. "I though you'd never ask" I kissed his soft plump lips again as I received "ew's" from all the other guys. I love Derek, I really do.

_________________________________________________________

AGHHHH sorry sorry sorry this is so long!!! But I hope ya'll enjoy. Make sure to vote and leave a comment. 

I started my new Group Chats book with the OGOC and FRESHLEE gang so make sure to go check that out. Requests are open for both this book and that one! Thanks for all your supports guys:) Love you all