Break Up Part 2

It's been almost two weeks since me and Derek broke up. I've been staying at a hotel, trying my best to live on my own. It was hard especially because I was so used to living with someone else. I missed him, every day, but it was so hard for me to go back not knowing what was actually going on when he would come home late every night. I was scared. Scared that I would lose him and even myself.

I picked up my phone and scrolled through my notifications. I had 7 messages from Derek and 3 missed calls. It was normal though, he tried to contact me in different ways everyday, but none of them seemed to work. A few tears threatened to spill as I read the heartbreaking messages.

"Please baby pick up I need you"

"I'm a mess without you, I didn't do anything wrong I swear on my life, I was just with the guys hanging out. It won't happen ever again, I miss you."

"If you don't want to talk to me, I understand, Just at least pick up or answer me c'mon y/n"

I wiped away the tears as they slowly streamed down my face. I couldn't go on like this anymore, and I couldn't let him go on like this either. Picking up my phone and jacket, I left all my stuff in the hotel room and made my way to Derek's house.

It was only about a 5 minute drive from where I was staying, yet it felt like the longest 5 minutes of my life. Pulling into his driveway, I took a deep breath and got out of my car. I can't believe i'm doing this. I was the one who left, he should be coming after me. I guess he just didn't want to make it worse, which is why I came here. I don't want to live without him anymore, I can't.

I managed to bring my knuckles up to the door to knock. I heard someone behind the door get up lazily, and walk to the door. When I saw who had opened the door, my mouth dropped. It was Derek, but he looked horrible, I didn't even recognize him at first. "y/n?!" His face lit up like i have never seen before. He wrapped his arms around me and embraced me in a hug as he pulled me inside, closing the door behind us. "Oh my god I am so sorry for everything, please forgive me I honestly can't go on without you, like do you see how I look right now." We both chuckled as he let me go. I grabbed his hand and intertwined my fingers with his.

"I'm sorry too, I have to stop freaking out over little things like that. I was just worried." I gave him a small yet concerned smile as he brought our bodies closer together. "Well, you don't have to worry anymore because I'll be home on time every night. Which means more time for us too." he winked as he kissed my cheek. My face turned bright red as he began to kiss my neck. "Derek I-" He cut me off before I could even finish by picking me up and carrying me up the steps.

We reached his bedroom as he lightly plopped me down onto his, well our bed. "You're so beautiful, and I got so scared because I didn't want to lose you." he kissed my neck, slowly making his way down my body. "Derek" I moaned eagerly as I ran my finger through his hair and lightly pulled as he was inches away from my heat.

He kissed my inner thighs exposed by my shorts and looked up at me. A huge bang came from downstairs and than a voice. "Yo Derek, I got us food man" I popped my head up and looked at Derek. "Who the fuck is that?" My face full of concern. "It's fine, it's just Nate." He got up from his position that he was in and let out a loud ass sigh. "It's okay, we can finish later." I winked as I walked past him, giving him a small kiss on his cheek. "Oh you bet we will" He caught up to me and smacked me in the ass causing me to giggle. "You better go get that food from Nate, I am a little hungry." I looked up into his eyes as he embraced me in a hug. He didn't say anything though, he just laughed, and kissed me all over, repeating how happy he was to have me back. "So does this mean that we're okay now?" I asked sincerely "Well I was gonna wait till after the make up sex, but since Nate had to go and ruin it, I'll just say it now. Yes, we're okay and I'm glad we are." I giggled as he kissed my lips, I was happy to have Derek back, and I hope he was happy to have me back.