Studio Nights

"Come on Derek, again?" I was frustrated. Derek was always at the studio with Nate and Swazz and is never home with me anymore. We have been dating for almost two years and he keeps pulling this same shit and i'm sick and tired of it.

"I'm sorry baby, I'll be home as soon as I can okay?" His voice sounded sincere this time. "Derek, you say that every time, I'm coming down there myself this time." I wanted to see what was actually going on and I wanted to know now. "Okay y/n. I hope you don't think i'm hiding anything from you. The only thing you're gonna find when you get here is weed and alcohol." I heard a few chuckles from the other side of the line as I let out a sigh of relief. "I'm still coming though." A smirk was plastered on my face. "I'll be waiting babygirl, and don't worry I'll make sure Nate and Swazz are gone." And with that, he hung up the phone. Damn his voice was sexy.

That boy really knows his way around words and he really knows how to turn me on.

I got into my car and started to head towards the studio. It was only about 5 minutes away, down the road really. But i just could not wait any longer. Me and Derek haven't been 'active' in a while and I am so horny it isn't even funny. I need him and i need him now.

I did about 90 down the road until I finally pullled into the studio parking lot. Getting out of my car eagerly, i basically ran to the front door. We haven't had sex in so long i mean you cant blame me right?

Walking into the studio, i found the number of Dereks studio, number 13, and walked in. "Babe.. Hello?" I didn't even see anyone in here. It was pitch black, great. Was Derek being real with me or was he just lying. "What the fuck" I muttered under my breathe as I threw my bag on the chair. I let out a muffled scream as someone came up behind me and covered my mouth. "Shh y/n it's just me mami" his voice sent shivers down my spine as his hot breath hit my neck. Fuck, i can't handle this anymore.

Turning around, i smashed my lips into his. "Somebody's eager" Derek broke the kiss smirking. "Oh please, and you're not?" I winked and pushed him onto the chair that was behind him. He bit his lip as i moved closer. "You're sure the boys are gone?" My finger trailed from his chest all the way down to his bulging jeans. His breath hitched as my hand rested on his dick. "Fuck y/n" he moaned slightly as i squeezed a little harder. "You didn't answer my question." "Yes the boys are gone, shit" his head rolled back as i began palming him through his pants. "I can't take this anymore." He got up, pushing me away and pulled his shirt and pants off. I looked at him and bit my lip. God did i miss this.

I decided to follow him and take off all of my clothes as well. "Come here beautiful" he pulled me by my arms and pushed me onto the chair that he was sitting in before. "You're turn" he spread my legs and gripped my thighs. "Damn y/n you're so wet for me already" he slowly kissed my thighs and put his thumb on my clit, making small circles. "Fuck" a moan slipped from out of my mouth as i looked down at derek between my legs. Nothing could be hotter than this.

His thumb began to move faster and i couldnt take it anymore. I grabbed his head and pushed it into me. His tongue moved in circles around my clit, the pleasure in my stomach rising. "Shit" i moaned even louder than before. "Fuck baby" his tongue moved down as he started to thrust it in me. "Derek, oh my god" my grip tightened on his hair as i slightly began to pull it.

My stomach clenched and my legs started to shake as i came. "Fuck baby, I can tell you really missed this" Derek stood up and positioned himself at my entrance. "You don't even know" i bit my lip as he slid himself into me and kissed my neck. The pleasure was unbelievable as he began to thrust in and out. "Fuck y/n, i missed this" derek moaned loudly as his thrusts began to pick up the pace. "Yes daddy" i moaned under my breath as i felt the rising heat in my stomach. "Whats my name?" Derek said, now slamming himself into me. I couldn't hold it in anymore. "Fuck daddy, harder"

A few more thrusts and I couldn't hold it in any longer. "I'm gonna- " i couldn't even finish my sentence before i felt Derek release inside of me. That was it, i couldn't hold myself in anymore and i released too. "Fuuck" he moaned as he pulled out.

I got off of the chair and began to gather my clothes. "Damn luh, you never lost that magic touch now did you?" I kissed his lips as he gripped my ass. "No i didn't and i never will" squeezing my ass, he sucked on the sweet spot on my neck. "Come on gets your clothes on. Round 2 at home?" I pushed him away to get changed. "I'll race you to the car."

_______________________

Whoops this may have been a little long. My bad!!

This is the first smut story i've written in a while so apologies if its horrible! Let me know what you all think. Hope you guys enjoyed it!