letter six

it is not okay when you discriminate against a certain gender or sexuality. there is no such thing as a "better" race or gender. i am teaching you this today because back in high school it was much worse with all of the above, still a little worse even now.

people become who they want to be, only so little is controlled on how they want to live life. there are only certain things that they control like which way to turn, what answer they put down on a test, etc. but a person cannot control who they want to be.

liking the same gender is okay. liking multiple genders is okay. not liking any sex is okay. EVERYTHING IS OKAY.

if you want to become another sex, that's alright. dont ever make comments at someone who wants to because they are already going through enough with most of the world disagreeing with them but those people dont matter. all that matters is what that person wants to do.

it is a choice they want to make and that should give you the sign to not give them negative comments.

women nor men are better. we are all better in different ways but never is there one ahead of the either. we're all horrible for even thinking little of a certain sex, it makes no sense.

every single one of us has our faults but we build up to be better. every single human built this world into something less horrible than it was over 1000 years ago. we helped, okay?

to my unborn child, im surprised i didnt swear in this because this entire topic got me worked up. when you want to know more, just ask.

author: i brought this up because in history i was thinking about this, my boyfriend and i had an entire argument about this (dont even ask what he said lol), and a lot of males in my school are extremely hateful towards females; finding ANY reason to call us a slut (even what they say doesnt make sense). our world still needs a little work on how to fix their shit, it's getting out of control.

ps, i tried my hardest not to swear in this. i really did.

pps, i stopped myself pretty quickly because i have english homework lol. HAVE A GOOD REST OF YOUR DAY!!