night three

@whatamifeeling & @Tehrim_is_a_penguin - you guys made my day, love you both

teagan

I was back at the roof again, but I was a little late then my usual time of 10 because my parents had guests over, and I had to play the role of the good daughter.

Now that everyone was gone and my parents were sleeping, I look over the wall to see a figure slouched against the wall, however due to lack of the moon light I couldn't make out any feature of his.

" You are late. " He says, and I nod and answer him as I settle down,

" Yeah, my parents needed me. "

" Which school do you go to ? " I ask him, opening my playlist,

" Same as yours. " He answers and I pause for a moment, we were in same school ?

" I don't think I have a Dante in any of my classes. " I say more to myself than to him, trying to remember if I had heard the name somewhere in school today.

" I go by my middle name at the school, and I am not in your classes. "

" Oooo mysterious. I like that. " I answer.

" Stop teasing me. " He says, or whines and I laugh,

" Does it make you uncomfortable ? "

" Yeah. " He replies almost immediately, sounding like an innocent child that I decide to stop teasing him, for tonight.

" What happened between you and Rifa ? " He asks after a moment, and I realize I had been saying her name wrong all the time today.

" Good boy Dante likes gossip ? "

I couldn't resist teasing him, when he gave every chance for me to do that.

" I don't. I just heard some girls talking about a fight between the new girl and Rifa. I figured it was you. " He says, his tone sounding a mix of offended and defensive.

" She was just being a bitch. "

" She is always a bitch. " I hear him mutter, which makes me wonder if something happened between them.

It was again silent, just the sound of Zayn singing his high note present until Dante breaks the silence again.

" Why don't you use the stairs to come to the roof ? The fire escape is so dangerous. "

" Are you worried about me ? " I ask playfully, and I hear him mumble something.

" Why can't you just simply answer the question ? " He asks, while I nod my head to pillowtalk, feeling amused.

" What's the fun in that ? " I retort back,

" You are so annoying . "

I smile to myself, and answer back cheekily

" Only for you. "

I am rewarded with a groan and a deep sigh to which I chuckle, he was just too easy to mess with.

" Stairs are too much exercise, " I answer his question,

" and, the doors make too much
noise. "

" Which club are you joining ? " He asks next, and I smile at the camera lying beside me,

" What is this ? One sided 21 questions ? "

He sounded horrified,

" No! No! You don't have to answer, I am sorry, I just... I was just curious. "

" Loosen up a little, Dante. I don't mind you interrogating me, " I say, to which he lets out what seemed like a relieved soon, before adding -

" especially if you bring handcuffs. "

And I would be worried if I wasn't laughing because he was chocking on air right now.

" As for the question you asked, I am joining the Photography club. "

" I hate you. "

I hate me too, I want to say but I just laugh it off.

Soon, I heard him leave, even his retreating foot steps sounding angry.

However, he returned back, and with a huff sat back down,

" I am sorry, I don't hate you. You just get on my nerves. " He says, and I smile, he was indeed a good boy.

" Sorry accepted. " I answer in a very fake British accent, and I hear him chuckle.

" I am going to get you to climb the fire escape one day. " I say, more like challenge him while he retorts immediately,

" No freaking way. "

I smirk to myself, this good boy was going bad soon.