• 09 •

From: Sakura Haruno
<sakurablossom1234@gmail.com>

To: Sasuke Uchiha
<Sasuke.Uchiha@gmail.com

Subject: Wrapped around your finger. [DRAFT]

------------------------------------------

Dear Sasuke,

I know I said that was my last email, but please bare with me!

Today was a miserable day until lunchtime came along. I even adopted a new nickname, Spaghetti Sakura.

But that's besides the point! :)

At lunch, I hid in the library. I read a lot manga, which was, I'm not gonna lie, a lot of fun!

About halfway through my book, I heard someone sit in the seat in front of me.

It was you, Sasuke.

I looked up, alarmed, my jaw dropping. You just stared at me, your face as impassive as ever. Did I ever tell you that you are a very intimidating person? Well, you are.

Anyways, a few moments passed and I finally found the courage to speak.

What are you doing here, I had asked.

You replied with one word. Sitting.

I was flabbergasted, to say the least. Many moments passed of us simply staring at each other.

Then, you broke eye contact. Your hand reached out and you grabbed one of the many comics on the table. Then you started reading it.

I was even more shocked than before. What on earth were you doing?

After a few seconds of staring awkwardly at you, I smiled. It was just like the good old times.

Then I continued to read.

About twenty minutes passed, and the bell rang. It was time to go to our next class. I've got to say, I was pretty upset that our short time together had ended.

I got up and grabbed my bag. But then I heard you call my name.

Sakura.

I turned around.

I'm sorry.

It was then I realized, that I could never stop loving you.

Love,
Sakura Haruno.

•EMAILS•

Sasuke isn't a jerk. Who knew?

Xoxo,
Jay-spell