3⃣8⃣Happy 1st Monthsary!

Happy 1st Monthsary of this book! I can't believe that this went 2K and counting reads!!          Before, I was scared to publish a book here bcoz maybe it will only have 10 or maybe lower than 10 reads!(am I exaggerating 😂😂😂✌🏻️✌🏻) but what I...

          Before, I was scared to publish a book here bcoz maybe it will only have 10 or maybe lower than 10 reads!(am I exaggerating 😂😂😂✌🏻️✌🏻) but what I expected was wrong!
          Thank you so much everyone who supported me and kept voting, reading and commenting on this book and also on my other book "Fate"(if you guys haven't red that yet then go and read it now!😂✌🏻️).
          Thank you for my friends that kept voting and commenting even in my other book "Fate" (I repeat,if you guys haven't red that yet then go and read it now!😂✌🏻️).
Thalia_Grace_14
EricaMayVocal
Berna_Dette_05
Krista_KG
Thank you guys!! Muahhh!❤️❤️😘😘😍😍

            I also thank you all of the people that have became friends with and also kept reading,voting and commenting ,and also in my other book "Fate" (I repeat,if you guys haven't red that yet then go and read it now!😂✌🏻️).
IAmAwesome36589
Miss_Ure
minyji
kookie4864
KimTaeHyungsWife02
kpopfanboy324
kp0p_fanfics
MusicGirl3415
youngjaeswifeeee
itzjaeeee
CrstnTomlinson
Liviplier
JullienneJadeYabut
jaaaby2510
byundere
sooyoung__
fanofgot7
dajamlessseagull
Kbear111
xhan314
ashperfect05
exo_Kris_89

Thank you so much guys! 너무 고마워요! 사랑해!❤️❤️❤️😘😘😘
And just like what I told you guys! I will PUBLISH a new book and it's Called "Variety". It's just some random stuffs! I hope you like it guys! I will publish it tomorrow or maybe the other day.

THANK YOU SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!❤️❤️😘😘😘

If I forgot to thank someone.. Please notify me. And sorry!!✌🏻️✌🏻