♡ Fallin' ♡

Ciara

I woke up and touch my forehead. It was hot as hell. I think I’m gonna have a fever. Ugh. I lay back down on the bed. I grab my phone and look at the time- 7:35 Am. I’m definitely not going to school today. Suddenly, I felt something coming up my throat. I got up quickly and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I went back to my room and lay back in the bed. I went under the covers. I was so cold.

“Why aren’t you dressed?!” Dani exclaimed as she walk in my room. “Do you know what time is it? It’s time to go!”

I close my eyes and rub my temple. “Please, stop all that yelling. I’m not feeling too good.”

“So, you not going to school?” She asked and I shook my head. “Well, we’ll miss you” She close the door and left.

I got up and walk in the bathroom. I took a shower and put on my blue short shorts and my black tank top. I went downstairs.

“You’re still here?” I ask Chresanto, who was in the living room watching TV. My voice was so low. “Why aren’t you at school?”

“Oh, I’m just skipping 1st and 2nd period”

I clenched down on my stomach and breathed. I’m really sick. “W-why?” I stuttered. I feel like I’m growing weak.

He shrugged and looked at me. “What’s wrong with you?”

I took a seat on the couch next to him. “I’m not feeling so good”

“Are you gonna be okay?” He looked fully concerned.

“Yeah, I hope so”

I stayed with Chresanto until he left for school. He wanted to stay with me but I told him no. I also threw up again before he left. He made me take a Hybuprofen. I hate drinking pills. He practically forced me. But I’m not gonna lie, it helped me a little bit. I feel like the fever is going down.

Since I was home alone, I didn’t wanna stay in the house. So, I took a quick bath and put on some appropriate clothes and walk outside to my car. I drove to the nearest store and bought some flowers. I went back to my car and drove to the cemetery.

I walk in-between of the thousand morgues. I walk toward my parents’ morgue. I stopped in front of my mom’s; which was on the right of my dad’s. I sat down in front of it. I pick up the rose I brought her months or a year ago. I don’t remember but it was a long time. It was still beautiful.

“Haven’t seen you guys in a long time,” I ran my hand through my hair. I place my flowers in front of the morgue. “Grandma left me. I hope she’s with you guys.” I sigh. “Everybody is leaving me.” I cover my face with my hands and close my eyes. “I wish you guys were here” I mumble. A tear ran down my face. I touch my necklace. “I love you,”

I got up and start walking around the cemetery. I look at the morgues and the beautiful flowers. There are too many dead people. I stopped walking when I felt someone behind me. I turn around and roll my eyes at who it was.

“I told you she would be here” Tori said to Justice.

“What do you guys want?” I cross my arms.

“I see you’re visiting you’re dead parents” Justice said.

Not again. “So?”

“I love how you were talking shit yesterday” Justice perked her lips.

“And?” I said, rudely.

“Okay, bitch listen, I just came to tell you one thing”

“And that one thing is?” I shift to my right foot.