♡That Girl..♡

Ciara

I was still in my balcony. But this time I wasn't standing, I was sitting on this white comfy bench. I was staring at my gold heart necklace in my hand. I smile to myself, remembering the fun things my parents, my grandma, and I use to have together. Now, they're gone. I was the only child, which I hated. I didn't have anybody to talk to when I got bullied at school. Yes, I got bullied. That's why I never made friends. I never talk to anyone except for my grandma. I didn't even talk to my teachers.

I remember coming home everyday after school crying. I use to cut myself. I haven't cut myself for weeks now. But, Im not like those girls who hide their wrists. I don't care if people sees them. It's not like people would care anyway. Nobody cares about me. I use to get jumped, they used to call me names, make fun of me. Sometimes, I would try killing myself. Sadly, they never work. Its like ever since my parents died, my life have gotten worst. I wish they were here so I wouldn't be in this stupid house. Nobody likes me here, especially Danielle. I just wish I was dead already. I didn't even notice me crying this whole time. I just let my tears fall.

Then, I heard somebody clear their throat behind me. I turn around and it was Chres. He was leaning against the door frame and his hands in his pocket. I smile. At least he care. He walk in and sat next me.

"Im sorry for your lost" He said.

"It's okay, I guess it was time for her to go" 

I wish I was dead instead of her. He started rubbing my back. I lay my head on his shoulder. It got quiet. But, not awkward.

"I wish I was never born.." I said, after a while.

He stopped rubbing my back and looked at me. "Why?"

 "I just don't see where I fit in into this world"

"You should be blessed that your even born. You're beautiful, smart, talented even if I don't know what it is, but im sure you have a talent. Do you know how many people would like to be you?" 

"Nobody would want to be me, my life is horrible"

Then it hit me. He just called me..

Beautiful.

I've never been call beautiful. Not even from my parents. I've been called 'Ugly, Bitch, Whore, Gay, ect.." all my life. To be honest, I don't think I’m beautiful. I don't know what I think I am. But, I’m definitely not beautiful.

"Why did you call me that? You know its not true"

"Call you what? Beautiful?" He ask and I nod. "Because you are, everybody is beautiful"

"Everybody, except me.." I mumble.

"Why are you acting like that?"

"Acting like what"

"You bringing yourself down"

"No im not, Im just speaking the truth. Nobody likes me, nobody cares about me, nobody is there for me. All my love ones is gone. I cut myself at how horrible my life is, at how I use to get bullied. I cry myself to sleep. I'm tired of living, I wish I was dead.." I cried.

I got up, walking towards my room. Before I got there, He grab my wrist and turn me around. He look down at my wrist staring at my cuts. I look down also.

“Life is too short, Ciara” He said “Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life. You need to let go of the past and enjoy what you have now..who you have now” He started caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I stare at him not knowing what to say. I just nod. We were staring into each other’s eyes. I got lost in his beautiful brown ones. He started leaning, I did too. Then, he crashes his lips on mines. He place his hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I put my hands around his neck and smile through the kiss. It felt so right. After a while, He pulled away. I smile, looking at him. Man did I enjoy that!

“Don’t forget what I said” He kissed my cheeks and left.

I was speechless.

I went in my room and close the balcony’s door. I change into my pajamas and lay in bed.

“Life is too short to stress yourself with people who don’t even deserve to be an issue in your life. You need to let go of the past and enjoy what you have now…who you have now”

His words kept repeating over and over my head.  Maybe he’s right, I do need to let go of the past  and appreciate what I have now.

‘What about that kiss..” I thought.

Did it mean something to me..?

Ciara
:.: Sunday, August 19, 2012 :.:

Its been 3 months since we kissed. 3 months since my dear grandmother died. Im doing my best to enjoy life. I feel like my life is getting better. Me and Ray talk more often now. Im cool with his friends too, we hang out most of the time. Dani is like my best friend now. She’s not mean to me no more. We talked it out. Turns out that she was just jealous because she was afraid her parents would pay me more attention than they do to her. Tequan is my best guy friend now. He’s been there for me. Me and Chresanto talk from time to time but not always. We never talked about what happen in my balcony that night my grandma died.

Right now, its around noon and im just finishing preparing my stuff for school tomorrow. I know right, school is opening already.

I went downstairs to the living room and sat with Dani and the others. I gotta say, Dani is not a bad person after all. She’s really sweet and cool.

“What’s your talent” Jacob ask me. He told me I can call him ‘Princeton’ but I like Jacob better. I don’t even call him Jacob, I call him Jake.

“Oh, um..I don’t have a talent” I bit my bottom lip.

“You such a bad liar” Dani point out.

“How do you know Im-”

“You bite your lip when you lie”

“No I don’t” I bite my lip, again. I can’t help it, im so use of doing that when I lie.

“See, you did it again” She said.

“Fine” I said “I know how to sing”

She screamed.“Really! Sing for us”

Lord, my eardrums!

“Damn girl, you trynna make us death” Craig said holding his ears.

“Sorry”

“I don’t sing in front of people” I said.

“Come on, I’ll give you $50” Ray said.

“Where is it”

He went down his pockets and pulled out $50 and handed it to me.
“Here”

“I was playing, you don’t have to give it to me”

“No, you can have it, you’re early birthday present” He chuckle.

“My birthday is not till January”

“Just keep it”

“Thanks” I smile.

“Now will you sing for us?” Craig ask.

I sigh “Okay”

I stood up from my seat and I started singing.

“All along there was a fever

A cold, sweat, hot headed believer

I threw my hands in the air and say show me something

He said ‘If you dare come a little closer’

Round and around, and around, and around we go

ohh, now, tell me now, tell me now, tell me now, you know

Not really sure how to feel about it

Its something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can’t live without you

It takes me all the way

I want you to stayy…”

I stopped singing and everybody’s jaw dropped.

“What?” I sat back in my seat.

They started clapping.

“You have an amazing voice” Tequan exclaimed.

“Thanks” I smile. Then, I randomly touch my necklace. I do that every time im done singing. Maybe it’s because I got my talent from my dad.

Ray

We started talking about random stuff after Ciara sung. I gotta say, she have an incredible voice.

“I wanna go to the pool, who’s with me?” Dani ask.

We all agree to go to the pool in the back.

I dial my girlfriend Tori’s number. Yes, I have a girlfriend. She’s the love of my life. I can’t see a future without her.

“Hey babe” She said, after the third ring.

“Hey, what’s up”

“Nothing, im just laying down”

“Do you wanna come over, we going to the pool, and maybe you can meet my new sister”

“Okay, I’ll be there in 15 minutes”

“Okay, I love you”

“Love you too”

I hung up.

Tori

Hey, Im Tori Brown. Im the 16 years young. As we all know im Ray’s loving girlfriend. We’ve been going out for 2 years now. Yes, we do fight and get mad at each other, but we just kiss and make up.

He invited me to the pool at his house and I can meet his sister. I know y’all are wondering why is it my first time meeting her in all this time. I went to Hawaii with my parents for the summer, so I wasn’t here. I just came back from Hawaii 2 days ago.

I wore my 2 piece bathing suit. Then, I wore a short jumpsuit on top of it. I put my hair in a high messy bun and I put on my sunglasses.

I grab my keys and went downstairs to find my dad sitting in the living room. Of course he stopped me before I open the front door.

“Where do you think you’re going?”

“Over Ray’s house”

“Why?”

What do you mean why? “He invited me over”

He knew Ray but, he doesn’t know we go out. I didn’t tell him about the pool because I knew he wouldn’t let me go. He would be like ‘There’s no way is gonna see you in a bikini blah blah’. It has happened before. I hate when he does that. He’s overprotecting me and I don’t like it.

“Okay be home by 9”

“Whatever” I mumble, before going out the door.

Ciara

We were sitting on the chairs by the pool. Tequan was on my left, between me and Dani. Ray sat on my right with an empty chair by him. Chresanto was about to sit there until Ray stopped him.

“My girlfriend is sitting there”

“Who? Tori?” Chres ask.

“No man, the other Tori I have in my life”

Chres rolled his eyes. “Well, where is she”

“Im right here” A voice said behind us.

I turn around and saw a beautiful girl with long straight hair and pretty light brown eyes. Of course, it’s that Tori chick. Ray’s girlfriend. She look pretty cool except one thing; She look familiar.

“Hello” She said waving.

Ray went to her. He picked her up and spun her around. They looked at each other as if they haven’t seen each other for years. Then, Ray kissed her. They look so cute.

“I missed you guys” She said as soon as pulled away from the kiss.

“We missed you too” Jake gave her a hug.

Everybody got up and give her a hug except for me. I just shook her hand and told her my name. She looked at me as if she knew me. After that, I went inside to the kitchen. I went in the fridge and took some Hawaiian punch. I sat in the kitchen table, trying to figure out who the hell is this girl.

Did I met her before? No. Did I use to go to the same school as her? No…Wait, yes.

Now I remember…

She’s that girl...

_______________________________________________________

I Finally made a long chapter. I shed some tears at the start. But, listen to the music to the side. My favorite MB song.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

Deuceesss!

-Shania