♡This Is Me♡

Ciara

The name is Ciara Thompson. I'm 17 years old. Im an orphan. My parents died last year in a car accident. I'll never forget this day, how I was panicking, crying my eyes out. I don't have any friends, I dont talk to nobody. Except for my grandma, Jeanne Thompson (My dad's mom). I live with her since my parents died.

           My grandma gave me this Gold Heart Necklace that my mom use to wear. Since then, I never took it out of my neck.

 I work at a pizzaria. School was over  2 weeks ago. I go to work at 2:30 PM to 10:00 PM. I really dont like working. But, I have to so I can help my Grandma with the rent and stuff. she's 73 years old. Of course, she's retired.

Right now, Im making breakfast. My grandma is in the living room watching the news. I hate the news. Did I also tell you my life is boring? No? Well, It is.

I'm done with breakfast. I seperate it with my grandma and went upstairs to my room and watch TV.

:.: 2:30 PM :.:

Right now, im driving to go to work. Our uniform is a red T-shirt, Black skinny jeans and hair in a pony tail. Y'know, don't wanna drop hair in people's food.

I park my car and walk in to the restaurant, ready for work. I walk toward a table.

"Hey, what would you guys like to order today" I said, politely. 

"Aren't you a little to young to be working in here?" A boy with Justin Bieber hair ask.

"Uh, yes...Now can I get you guys order" 

"Then, why you working here?" Ask a girl with long Jet black hair.

I hate when people ask me those type of questions!

"My parents died, so I have to work"

They burst out laughing. There were 4 of them. 2 girls and 2 boys. Im guessing they on a double date.

I just stare at them. "I don't see whats so funny"

"Your parents died?!" They said, laughing.

I mean, It did hurt me. For the fact that they just laughed at me because Im an orphan. Like, who the fuck does that? Do they know how it feels for a 17 years old girl who don't have a mom to take care of her and a dad to always make her feel special or feel like a princess?

While thinking that, I can feel the tears coming.

" 'Xuse me" I said, leaving.

:.: 10:00 PM :.:

I walk in the house, finding my grandma still watching TV.

"How was work?" She ask, as soon as she saw me.

She ask me the same exact question everyday when I come home from work.

"It wasn't what I was expected, But other than that, It was fine"  

"What do you mean?" She ask.

"Those teenagers were laughing at me because my parents died"

"Aw, Im sorry honey"

"Its fine, I guess. Goodnight"

I walk up to my room. I took a shower, brush my teeth and put on my Zebra print PJs. And went to bed.

Well, this is me. My life is not the best, Its not what I wanted or expected. But, atleast im still living.

:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.:.: 

Well, thats the first chapter. What did you think?  Vote, comment! 

Thanks for reading.!

~Shania