Chapter 24

'See you in a while my lovely mate.' Alexis heard Lucas said after kissing her. What is a mate? And what was he talking about? He was still wrapped in her arms. Then again they were in her Haven lying naked in the sun with fluffy appearing every few minutes when Lucas wasn't there. She giggled, she was dreaming.

'Alexis, it's time to get up' She groaned when she heard Jake called out to her. She wasn't ready to wake up yet. 'Okay, I'm coming in.' She slapped at her hands at him when he began shaking her awake.

Okay now she was annoyed. 'Fine, fine I'm up!' She sat up rubbing her eyes only to hear Jake gasp. 'What's wrong now?' She looked at him but he had his back turned to her, it was then she felt a light breeze on her chest and look down. Oh God, she was naked. Her face felt like it was on fire as she grabbed up the sheet to cover herself.

'I'm sorry. I didn't think you would be naked. I didn't see anything...'Jake said equally embarrassed as she was. 'I'll leave you to get ready. Oh and by the way Lucas said he will be picking you up.'

'Okay,' He left the room then and she laid back down to get her bearings. Lucas must have left to get ready for school. What did they do last night? Did they have sex? She could hardly remember anything. Think Alexis. She had a couple beers and she was feeling kind of drunk and she had tried to seduce Lucas. She remembered them leaving the party and...then he went down on his knees. A flashback of last night ran through her mind like a movie and she gasped at the images her memory produced.

The pleasure she had received from Lucas' mouth and the pleasure she had given him. She definitely remember his big shaft, she didn't think she would ever forget it. She could feel the blush heating her neck and face as she remembered the taste and feel of him stretching her mouth. Never in a million years did she expect him to taste so good, it surprised her how much she enjoyed sucking him off last night. What surprised her even more was the fact that he had come in her mouth. Of course he had given her the option to move but she was curious and had loved every minute of it.

One thing was for sure she was dreading the day they would have intercourse. How the fuck was that thing supposed to fit in her? He could hardly fit in her mouth much less inside her. Her heart rate increase at the thought. 'Don't think about the pain Alexis, think about the pleasure.' She chanted. Oh she would surely love to come again and there was no doubt in her mind that it will only get better... and more intense.

If you keep thinking like this you will never get ready for school. School uhg. She wished she didn't have to go to school today. No one should be allowed to keep parties in the middle of the week, stupid teenagers. She couldn't help but laugh. It was not like someone had forced her to go, she could have refused. Well she did have a good time with their little get together and the ending was the best.

Groaning lazily she wrapped herself in her sheets and got up to get ready for school. Half an hour later she was dressed in her normal jeans and t-shirt and her old converse. She really needs to get another pair. When she reached the kitchen she saw that Jake, Gus and Sean were there eating breakfast -if you could call cereal breakfast. She grabbed a plate and proceeds to pour herself some. Gus looked like he'd been to hell and back, she guessed he was hangover. Sean was practically sleeping in his cereal bowl. Jake look the better of the three and the way he was dressed she guess he wasn't going to school today. She had a mild headache but it was manageable. 'I want to ask you something Alexis?' She looked up to find Jake looking terribly uncomfortable.

'Um...sure.' Somehow she knew she wasn't going to like this.

'Are you and Lucas having sex?' Yup she didn't like it but before she could answer he continued. 'I hope you are using protection. It wouldn't be wise to get pregnant now and I'm sure you are aware of that fact. If you ever need condoms they are in my room, in case... you know...Lucas forgets or something.' This was the most embarrassing conversation in her life and to make it worse he just had to do it in front of his friends. She could feel how hot her face was giving evidence to them just how embarrassed she was.