Chapter 2

Lucas.

Lucas made his way to his normal table, and sit down. He had just finish kissing his now girlfriend trying to forget the possibility that his mate is here.

"Your mate is going to be so pissed when you meet her. Mine was, when she had to deal with a couple of my exes. Aren't you getting tired of sleeping around with so many bimbos?" Marcus asked him with a grin, if only he knew how a mate can get jealous. Even though Lucas said he didn't want a mate, he knew that he won't be able to resist the pull.

"To hell with my fucking mate. I don't want her!!" Lucas whisper yelled. Everyone around the table gasp, they knew something wasn't right. Lucas has never spoken this strongly about the mate thing. Then it all clicked into place and a new round of gasp fill the air. Lucas cursed inwardly; he could feel the joy radiating off his friends and the other werewolves in the cafeteria. We all have good senses and him being the alpha, the leader of the pack, makes him highly aware of their feelings more than others. They were excited to finally have their Luna and he growled deeply causing everyone to shut up and keep their feelings to themselves as much as it was possible. She won't be Luna until he made it so, so technically they still don't have a Luna, and he made them aware of that fact through the pack link. But it still wasn't enough to squash the joys of his pack members. He sighed and then tense.

Lucas knew the minute she came in the cafeteria. All morning he had smelt her scent, though weak, it still drove him crazy. But now, with her just a few feet away, her scent hit him head on causing him harden instantly and the over whelming need to be with her. What pissed him off more was the fact that he hadn't even looked at her yet to find out if she was even pretty. She smelled so good, though, that his mouth almost watered. His wolf was going crazy, he wanted him to go there grab her up and run into the forest and take her hard and fast. All he could hear playing over and over in his head was one word MINE! MINE! MINE! He didn't know how he was going to fight the attraction, but he knew it would be one hell of a battle. "Look at our mate, please; I want to see her beautiful face, her body. We need to claim her soon, fuck I can't wait to be inside her, take her from behind. Do you think she will let us take her in wolf form, I hope she does."

"Could you shut up, the evidence of your thoughts will be shown on my body. Besides you don't want to tear her up in wolf form we all know how aggressive you can be." Lucas chastised his wolf. Sighing loudly he turned around to see the most beautiful girl he had ever seen in his life, and he couldn't' help but stare into her gorgeous green eyes. Her naturally pink lips parted in a gasp as she too stared at him. He couldn't help it, he wanted her, needed her to be with him in every way possible. Her blue jeans look a little old but they fit snugly on her curves, and oh what curves she had, from her petite breast to her small waists and rounded hips, she makes one delicious creature and he couldn't wait to claim her.

Hold the hell on a sec, no, that was not his plan, he didn't want a mate. He shook his head and tried to concentrate. He suddenly then realized that she was with his sister and they were making their way over here. He couldn't be that close to her so he glared at her with the anger and hatred he felt for both himself for his weakness and her making it clear in his eyes that he didn't want her here; that she wasn't welcome. He watch as fear clouded her eyes and she stopped again. He could hear her trying to make an excuse about finding some Jake for lunch money. Who the hell was Jake? He watched her turn around only to fall flat on her ass. Without thinking he ran over to her. He was just going to make sure she was alright. He was aware that his friends were following him, he could feel their anger that their Luna was knocked down by the school whore. Lucas knew then that Alexis would be the most protected person on the planet, whether she became the Luna officially or not.

Looking down at her face she looked a little dazed as she try to get up and seeing her wince he picked her up and hold her to his chest. He didn't like that she was hurt and he just wasn't strong enough to resist touching her, not with the sparks flying through him and around. He wanted to keep her in his arms where she would be safe. Feeling her trying to pull from him, his wolf growled not wanting to let her go causing him to tighten his hold on her. 'Why is she pulling away from us? Do not let her go' his wolf growl in his head. She began to struggle again and he wanted to growl at her to submit to him, it was only when she beg and made a sound like she was in pain did he released her. His wolf whimpered, what was wrong with her? Wait, that was not supposed to happen; he shouldn't care that she didn't want to be in his arms, and what was wrong with her side? His eyes travel down her body once more and he became hard again. He watched her blush ten shades of red and if he wasn't hard already it got worse when he smelled her arousal. It was the most intoxicating thing he had ever smelled and he wanted a taste then and there. Knowing the others could smell it he threatened 'If any of you acknowledge that smell, I will rip you apart' he growled through his pack link. Hmm so she was attracted to him, that little fact shouldn't have any effect on him but it did and he was disgusted with himself.