Regret. Ruki x Reader

You get the title.
Enjoy! ^ω^
-

(y/n) (l/n), a young lady with beautiful (e/c) eyes and beautiful shiny (h/l) (h/c) hair. Every day of her life, she always talked with her closest friend, Takanori Matsumoto, gorgeous brown eye's, sleek black hair.
Never did they slip each other's minds. They would always, every day call each other and simply say hello and good morning; and in the night, they'd ask each other how was their day and say goodnight.

Takanori is just as devoted as (y/n) is to him. Their friendship was a priceless treasure.
They were always there for each other. In their good times and bad times.
Takanori could never fail at making (y/n) smile or laugh. He loved seeing her smile, he loved seeing her happy. He told himself since day one,
'as long as she's happy, then I'm happy.'
He never forgot those words and plans to never, ever forget them.

One Friday evening, the two got off their jobs early and got paid.
They planned to go out and do things together. And Takanori was hoping for something to spark in the (e/c) eyed beauty's, heart.
First stop, arcade.
They smiled and laughed together for two hours straight, like two kids playing together.
After they had a wonderful time at the arcade, their second stop, shop for video games together.
(y/n) and Takanori loved playing video games together. They both owned a Nintendo WiiU and Nintendo 3DS's (I don't know if you guys own a Nintendo console or an Xbox, you can change it to an Xbox if you want. I don't have one, but dying for one XD) the gaming friends would always play together at each other's apartments, or over the internet. Something that they always did was, one would pick out and buy a game for the other person, while to other did the same. They'd buy each other games. (y/n) made her choice for Takanori and bought him (game of choice you'd buy for Ruki ˘ω˘) Takanori smiled at her and showed her what he got her, ( a game you're dying to have >ω<) she hugged her black haired friend and gave him a kiss on the cheek. Takanori blushed at her action and averted his eye's.
(y/n) chuckled and tugged him by the arm, getting his attention, she then asked what should they do next. Takanori thought for a moment then smiled. He suggested they could finish the night with dinner. (y/n) loved the idea and they both agreed on dinner.
The two went to Royal Host and got a table for two. The waitress mistaken the two as a couple, they both tried to clear it up struggling to say they're just friends. The waitress apologized and chuckled at a couple of friends.
After she left, there was silence between the two. (y/n) kept her gaze off Takanori and curled her lips. While Takanori looked down at his lap, twiddling his thumbs nervously.
After about 10 minutes, in silence, their food came. The silence was broken as Takanori asked if (y/n) liked the food. She answered yes, then they started talking again. After dinner was finished, they called it a night.

Takanori drove (y/n) and walked her up to her apartment. He asked if she had a good time and her was a yes with a smile. He smiled back at her joyful smile and told her good night, with a kiss on the forehead. He let her get in her apartment before walking away from the door.
On his way down, Takanori thought of something.
Better do it before it's too late.
All the way down, all the way back to his apartment, he thought that.
When he got home, he checked his cell phone messages and saw one from (y/n)

How was your day!? :)

She texted.

Wonderful!(^o^)v Yours?

Fantastic! ^ω^

Thank you for the video game Angelface!

Oh no, thank you for the video game (ω)

Takanori smiled and walked into his bedroom. He thought what to say next as he laid back on his bed.