Chapter 46- Oh Lord!

Começar do início

"You think Ramos and Piqué could make you blush like I can?" he asked running his finger down her arm. "You're missing the game" she said as her arm tingled at the slight contact. "Do you think Piqué would know what makes you moan?" he whispered. She stretched out her legs on the bed. "I don't moan" she said. "You do when I touch you" he whispered.

"Well if Piqué or Ramos want to find out what makes me moan. I'd be happy to show them" she said. He snapped the magazine out of her hand and threw it on the floor.

"What the hell?" she said as his hands went to her waist. "Say Portuguese guys are hotter" he said. "They're not" she said. "Say it" he said. "No" she said. "Well you only have yourself to blame" he said and proceeded to tickle her. She giggled and squirmed at his touch. "Don't" she said and he stopped immediately.

"Never thought you give up so easily" she said. "You said don't" he said. Cristiano hadn't forgotten the serious look she had in her eyes when she told him off the other week.

"Thanks" she smiled. "You also don't want to admit you're fighting a losing battle" she grinned.

"I never lose" he said. "I bet Ramos and Piqué could beat you any day" she grinned and he tickled her again. "You think Ramos could do this?" he asked cupping her breast. "I'm sure he could if he wanted to" she smiled as his hand tugged on her breast.

"He would. And he won't be getting the chance" he said kissing her neck as he rolled on top of her.
"Admit Portuguese men are hotter" he said as he ran his palm down her body. "Nope" she said and bit her lip as he pushed her tank top up.

"Think Piqué could do this as good as me?" he asked licking her nipple and she shivered. "Oh" she gasped as the warmth of his breath met her breast. He sucked and sucked on her lovingly, tracing slow circles with his tongue. "Oh" she moaned her hands clutching the sheets she was lying on. "You know a lot of people" she mumbled as he tugged on her breast. "I'm sure you could get his number and I could find out" she said. Cristiano lifted his head suddenly.

As much as he had missed their banter over the last week. She was starting to piss him off now. He rolled onto his side and he could have sworn he saw a hint of disappointment.

He ran his hand over her swollen breasts and down her stomach. "Portugal is better the Spain" he muttered as his finger went to the top of her shorts and cupped her over her shorts. "I know you liked this the other day" he said. He raised up and put his hands to the waistband of her shorts. "What are you doing?" she whispered as he slowly pulled them down her legs until they were below her knees. "I want to see you" he said pressing a kiss to her breast.

"I want to make you blush" he said as his right hand cupped her sex and stroked back and forth. Each time his hand pried her flesh she moaned. "You're so wet" he said rubbing her. Her breathing was slow and deep causing her chest to rise and fall like placid waves. "Ohhh," was all she could manage.

He knew he can't have sex with her just yet but he also knew that that didn't mean he can't just touch her. Especially when she was liking it so much.

"Relax" he whispered. "Say yes Molly" he whispered as he licked her breast. "Just say yes" he hoarse out kissing her neck. "Yes" she gasped and he slipped a finger in and Molly's body shuddered as she felt his finger inside her. "Oh God" she said as he started to move his finger in and out.

His erection pressed against her leg as he watched her face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth formed an O shape. Molly's hands gripped the sheets tighter as his fingers plugged in and out of her. "Oh" she moaned and his mouth captured her breast once more.

Molly couldn't think about anything only the pleasure running through her body. "Oh Lord" she moaned. Her legs began to quiver.

"Let go Molly" he said lifting his head to watch her. "Come for me" he said plunging his fingers hard into to her.

And Molly gasped out a long loud moan as he felt her tighten around his fingers and shuddered.

He smiled as he watched her panting next to him. He pulled her top down and moved to pull her shorts back in place.

"You ok?" he asked grimacing as he moved a little. "Yes" she managed to say and ran a hand over her face.

"And so don't think I can make you moan" he grinned and she laid spent on the bed. That's what she gets for messing with him he thought.

"Who knew your legs weren't your only talented body part" she smiled looking at him through a daze. He laughed.

"I'll show you another talented body part another time" he grinned and he eyes started to close.

"Sleep Molly" he whispered placing a kiss against her cheek.