My eyes almost bulged out from my head. He just threw away an expensive phone I couldn't afford in a million years, unless I became rich, of course.

I ran to the trash can and as desperate as it sounds, I took it out. There was nothing in the trash can and I wasn't risking anything. Amir already turned the corner and didn't see me which was excellent.

I quickly put the box in my bag and headed to my class, looking over my shoulder to make sure nobody saw me do anything.

****

I began fiddling around with the phone and checked my contacts. The only phone number and name that was in my contacts was Amir's. I scoffed, ha like I would ever call him.

I swiftly turned off the phone and tucked it under my pillow. As I was about to sleep, my pillow started vibrating.

I was freaking out but realized it was the phone. I looked at the caller ID and it was Amir.

I quickly ignored his call. I didn't know what to do! He'll know that I ended up bending and taking the stupid phone. He'll surely rub it in my face.

He called another two times and I frantically ignored both calls. He then began to call even more and I ran out of the house, to the backyard, and picked up. There was no way I was getting out of this. Had to face it, I guess even though my pride was at stake.

"What is it?" I harshly whispered.

"I'm not surprised." Amir stated cockily.

"I need it okay?" I guiltily admitted.

"No." He then paused. "I need it tomorrow."

"Really?" I didn't feel too bad but I knew he was playing with my feelings. He was trying to toy with me about a phone. "Sure, I'll hand it over tomorrow."

"Malak?" He asked.

"What?"

"Why are you so dumb?" He asked casually.

"You rubbed it off on me." I stated and he chuckled.

"So funny." He then changed his tone into a serious one. "I hate you."

"The feeling's mutual." I stated bluntly.

He fake laughed and spoke again. "Aren't we just perfect then?"

"A total match." I rolled my eyes and hung up but the phone rang up again.

"What?!" I yelled into the phone.

"I hang up first!"

Click

****

Sameer's POV:

" Look at her talking to him. I'm going to throw up." Amir spoke up after stuffing a couple of fries in his mouth.

I picked up my head and followed where he was looking and realized what it was. Malak was talking to Adam about something. They were in line getting their food and just now he said something and she laughed.

Right then Amir held his stomach. "I feel nauseous."

I straightened up. "Wait are you serious?"

"My incurable disease is near." He muttered while staring daggers at Malak.

I relaxed back to my slouchy form. "Is that Malak or Adam? I'm confused." I said with a laugh.

"Both." He muttered.

"Liar." I loved teasing Amir, he Is high tempered and can't really handle jokes like he claims to.

He tore his gaze from Adam and looked at me. "What are you trying to say Sameer?"

"I'm saying that uh, ya know, you like Malak." I whispered and as soon as I said that Amir's face changed. He was fully shocked and taken back.

I laughed. "Don't tell me you didn't know."

"Shut up Sameer. Just shut up." Amir got up and walked out of the cafeteria. Ugh oh no, drama queen is out the building. I got up and trailed after him because we all know Amir is crazy.

*****
MALAK POV:

I walked out of class and headed to  the office so I could check my grades. I knew I was falling off and needed to get back on trail.

I asked for my grades and the women working there just handed me a big folder full of everyone's scores on the finals for last semester. I was going to give it back but I saw a name on there and it left me curious.

I peeked at the papers and checked Amir's score. To say I was utterly shocked was an understatement.

How was he so smart?
****