RW Chapter Twelve

A/N: Sorry for not updating in ages! I had college work to do, which I finished yesterday :D so I'm now free to go back to updating every day :D although, I won't be updating on Mondays and Fridays.

Sorry for being crappy with replying to your comments, I need to catch up (I've been busy) :L I've read most of them through the emails I receive :D

I thought I lost this chapter, my memory stick wasn't broken but my old laptop was being a pain :L I just reset my laptop and my memory stick was fine XD 

Chapter Twelve

Kira has started killing again. It isn't Light. Unless he's passed the power onto someone else, if something like a Death Note exists. He could just hand it to someone and tell them to do the killing for him, just like how I can hand my Life Note to someone and get them to bring them back.

I open my laptop and open up L's files. Luckily I haven't turned my laptop off so I haven't lost his files from my computer. I don't doubt he's increased his computer's security.

I open up Notepad as usual and begin typing a note.

L,

Kira is killing. Does that mean Light Yagami is innocent? Or has he passed on the power to someone else? I can pass my power on, so I'm sure he can do the same. Plus, I'm fairly certain this is a new Kira. Employees of major companies are dropping like flies. Why would Kira want to kill these people? They haven't done any crimes, and if they have it wasn't reported in the news.

I managed to bring some of them back, but some had been dead too long by the time I realised what was going on. It's normal for people to die of heart attacks naturally, so when the first few people died that worked in those companies died, and they hadn't been accused of any crimes, I had just dismissed it as being nature doing its job. I only became suspicious when it was happening every day. I feel stupid for not noticing. Did you notice straight away or did you dismiss it as well?

Keep an eye on Light Yagami. At least until you're certain he's innocent. But if there is a new Kira, there may be a chance it was Light Yagami that gave this Kira his power.

C

P.S- don't get yourself killed. Don't show your face to anyone.

The file is dropped on his desktop as usual and I shut the laptop screen.

I just want this to be all over. I hate being confined to this apartment waiting for news from L, stalking his documents for anything new about the Kira case that wasn't made public and sitting around not being able to do anything useful.

I rest my head on the table and shut my eyes. I wonder if L suspects that I'm C. He must have some sort of suspicion. Unless he hasn't been back to To-Oh University and noticed I had mysteriously disappeared.

Each day has dragged by; I do the same stuff everyday.

Wake up, eat breakfast, check L's documents, leave something for him about the Kira case or complaining about no new information, have a shower, watch TV or read a book until lunchtime, eat again, check L's documents, watch TV or read until dinner, eat something, phone mum and check in on her, check L's documents again and finally watch TV until I fall asleep.

I wonder if I can somehow wear a wig and get a cool mask, then find out where L is and work with him. I can't risk people recognising me though, and that would be so risky considering Light is there, L may take him out of confinement since there's another Kira doing all the killings.

This sucks. This really sucks.

There's no way I can get back to Tokyo to snoop around the businesses until I find the one that isn't being targeted by Kira – therefore being the one killing other employees from other businesses. It must be by a rival company.

I snatch my laptop from where it was sitting and I yank the screen open. I quickly go onto my favourite internet browser and pull up a list of the successful business companies in Japan, and then a list of people who have died from them.

I write down the top twenty companies and then tick each one off until there's one left.

I check L's desktop and see that he has replied.

C,

That's exactly what I'm thinking. If you can pass your power on then what's stopping Kira from doing the same.

We're already looking into the companies and we're suspicious of one. Please gather any information you can about these companies. An extra hand to help would mean that we can catch Kira quickly. Think of this as something to prove I can trust you.

I didn't notice either. You're not the only one.

L

I can always hack into their computers, that's the safest thing to do. Or I could go back to Tokyo. I have money and I doubt a train would cost too much.

"You don't want to go there. You'll die." A voice says and I freeze in my spot. I swear I locked the front door and the windows. There's no way someone came in. Unless they broke in... but then how do they know I'll die if I work for the company behind the deaths of employees from other companies?

I turn slowly to see an angel standing there. She's beautiful. Long golden hair that makes it appear that she's wearing a halo. She's wearing a long white gown the touches from the floor. Her eyes are gold and her skin is pale.

"Who the hell are you?" I gasp out, my eyes wide in shock.

"I'm Ari. I guess you can call me a God of Life. I'm the one that gave you the Life Note. It's nice to meet you." She says and I sit there in silence.

E

(^ random E, don't know where it came from, but because it's hilarious I'm keeping it. Whenever I paste stuff into Wattpad from Word, random letters and symbols pop up and because I normally add an A/N at the end, I notice it and delete it.)