False Promises

I was so distraught about him finding me and not even able to respond to him actually in front of me.

"Talk about t-what" I stuttered holding onto the door.

"Us baby, what I did and what your hiding from me" he sighed.

"I don't want to you lost my trust,respect, and loyalty so therefore you lost me so I'm sorry but you need to leave-" I day while trying to close the door.

"JADE WAIT" he yells and opens the door with his masculine hands and comes in.

I try to turn and run upstairs but as trues to close the door but he realized my plan and grabs ahold of my arm and keeps me in his lap, cradling me as I cry and try to get away.

"Chandler please let me go...you hurt me please" I cry as my tears fall on his arms and down onto his pants.

"I know...please just stop I'm sorry I'm broken and I just keep losing my way but I can't...I won't loose you" he cries.

His cries and pleading had me at fault and I wanted to kiss him and forgive him but he forced me into sex and abused me and it has been going on but he crossed the line.

"No"! I yelled and pushed him off.

"No get out you assaulted me and forced me into sex , that's suppose to be an act of love that you neglected I don't want you to ever touch me ever-" I tried but he stopped me.

"Baby please stop"! He had his hands on the back of his head as he bent down to the floor.

"Don't say it again I feel so guilty and ashamed for what I did and to you the girl I love I would never had done that but my anger took over and I was antoxicated...I BECOME POSSESSED BUY I WILL NEVER HUTT YOU AGAIN JUST PLEASE DON'T LEAVE I LOVE YOU AND I'M SORRY FOR THE PAST CHEATING ON YOU AND YELLING AND BLAMING MY PROBLEMS ON YOU, AND NOT GETTING HELP WITH MY DEPRESSION AND STRESS THEN ULTIMATELY VIOLATING YOU, PLEASE I'M GETTING HELP AND I WILL GET BETTER I JUST NEED YOU BY MY SIDE... I refuse to go on with life if you choose to do it without me I need you...I love you....please...I promise...I'm sorry" he was yelling but now it turned to whispers and he still was in that position only now he was completely bent over on the floor pulling his hair head down and crying uncontrollably.

I took this time to go over all that we had been through.

It all started when I first noticed his mood swings and sadness happen from time to time but that happens to actors alot with all the moving.

The fact that it was to come by live since so many people would use him. So once he found me he was protective but needy when I wasn't with him for months on end. That's when I found out about him cheating with a model he met at some club with Co stars and he was good at being grounded but got pursued by the fact that I was never with him and his fleshly ways gave in. He actually confessed to what he did just minutes after Kylie and I saw it on social media of them leaving together.
I forgave him and he never did it again but when he came back the separation was hard on us and we would love one another then the other would leave and a fight would happen and tears were she'd and feelings were hurt but we always found each other. That's just what we do.

So as he's crying on the floor I make my way back over to him and pick up his head and lay it in my lap and caress his hair.

This happens for a few minutes before he lifts his head and looks up at me and I make contact with those glazed gorgeous blue eyes

It was silent as you could hear our low sniffles before he hesitantly reaches out and caress my cheek. I nuzzle my head in his hand and he smiles and I look up again and stare at him.

Chandler takes his other hand and lays me down and kisses my jean legs then lifts up my shirt and removes it and kisses my stomach and up to my neck. He stops and pulls me into his lap and nuzzles his head in my neck.

We just stay like that for awhile because it's soon dark and all the sudden Chandler let's out a small chuckle

"What"? I asked confused.

"You told me you were being good on your dieting but I can tell your cheating because of your food belly you got" he deep chuckles.

I was prepared to laugh to until I remember that it isn't a good belly but to his knowledge his child growing inside me.

I look up at Chandler and give him a teary smile. He stares back at me and suddenly pulls his soft pink lips on mine.

As we kiss I was just going to tell him what was really going on as i take his hand and began to place it on my stomach to maybe the start of something new and hopeful when I hear and thud and Chandler and I look towards the door that we had left open.

There stood a confused Kylie as she took in our tear stained faces and my shirt on the ground.

"Uhm...explain yourselves"....

Update! !! Please don't hate me I know it's Been long I'm about to do an A/N explaining it all and what's to come bit for now here you go and thank you for the feedback from my last A/N it meant the world!!! Okay I'm out lovies!!!!