+ is for positive

When Kylie arrived she hugged me for awhile as I sat in silence and when I was able to get my shit together I grabbed the test and looked at Kylie and she nodded for reassurence then we looked down at the test.

+

"Oh my god" I said while covering my mouth and letting the tears flow down my face

I'm pregnant.

That explains so much but I just can't belive it.

"Oh my gosh Jade your pregnant AHHHHHH but ughhhhhh at the same time" She says.

"Wow thanks bitch you not heartless at all",I reply sarcastically.

"BABE who cares it's not like you need him he had his chance then another one, then another one then you what overtime karma just caught up with him and now your free from him and with a baby which is bad but maybe it's what you need"

"KYLIE I CAN'T HAVE A BABY I'M ONLY 22 AND I'M A FASHION MOGUL I'M JUST NOW GETTING STARTED AND AFTER ALL MY HARD WORK IT WAS THROWN IN MY FUCKING FACE DON'T YOU GET IT I'M DONE FOR"!!! I yell.

"What the hell are you talking about your not done for the bosses only threatened you because the know you can take it, Jade after this week they will give you a head position and YOU will be in charge and will have enough time and effort to be there for your baby"! She laugh yells as if it was the most obvious thing.

"Really you think so", I say hopeful while wiping my eyes.

"Yasss they've had their eye on you for months, head globals from all over have been asking for you but Mrs Kardashian and Leakes have been keeping you so you don't become a second in command for a competitor when you can run this!"

"Well when you put it that way..." I say.

"Look babe just prepare your travels and I will message the team that you will be behind but just get your stuff and get through this event then it's you and the baby and you will be set I promise okay"? Kylie said.

"Okay ", I sniffled.

"ALRIGHT I gotta go get ready but you need to be profesh right now then later lose your shit no dramz right now just relax and I will see you at 12 okay" and with a smile and a kiss on the cheek she was rushing the door.

"Huh well I guess it's just you and me little one ... but don't worry I will take care of you"

Update! This will be one of two today but how about twd last night we all know Carl's eye was a goner and I so called Ron doing it and Sam and Jessie I mean Sam was fucked the moment he showed his face but Jessies death shocked me Rick was so sad and they didn't even fuck like what the hell!!!!! Anyway yeah favorite episode hands down it slayed in everyway!!!! Anyway I'm out LOVIES !!! Vote,comment, and give spread the love!