The Fab Team

As I head back into my office I sir down in my seat and take a huge breathe and just think.

SHIT. I have to finish my line and present in front of thousands of people and I have to tell chandler we won't be able to catch up this weekend. If I don't find a silver lining soon I'm going to lose him or my career. Then my office phone rings

"Hello"
"Jade where are you we need help Hut".Kyle says.
"OKAY I'm on my way".

The Hut is where my team that was picked and designed by me works. In Veresity there are 7 segments: publishing, modeling,advertising,Fashion engineer,stocking,cosmetics and beauty. Each for booking interviews,managing celebrities and models and developing makeup, and so on. But in the fashion engineering there are 4 teams who come up with different things that represent the now and they can be anything but whoever comes up with the new "it" or wow factor is chosen to design and have the honor of having that clothing line out. My team I personally got to hand pick because I'm one of the 4 head designers. We're are second in command aside from Mrs Kardashian and Leakes. My team consist of just outta college high preppy,smart,and sophisticated young adult girls. There's Kylie, Drew,Bushra,Chloe,Katelyn, and Thomas (who's gay but still is seen as a girl you learn to love him).

But they are all very easily stressed and overwhelmed. My team is considered the joke because without me they are a total wreck. They all have talent as offer something special I just need them to see that and with my job on the line which since I'm there boss is there job if we screw this up at the Beverly Hills Fashion Show were all done for.....

I hurry to the elevator and down the marble polished hall....

OMG UPDATE SORRY IT'S BEEN AWHILE!!!! PLEASE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK AND VOTE!!! MAY UPDATE AGAIN TODAY BUT THEY WILL BE JUST FILLERS BUT ITS ALL LEADING UP TO THE PLOT I PROMISE!!!