Waiting

I woke up in my room and saw my phone on the charger dead? The hell?

I picked it up and saw Chandler had been calling all night, 52 texts and countless voicemails.

"Baby I love you I'm so sorry"
"BABE where are you your stuff is gone"
"Jade are you at someone's house,please tell me where you are"
"BABE come home so I can kiss you and beg for your forgiveness"
"I can't belive I did what I did I'm going to kill myself"
"You aren't leaving are you , please don't leave me"
"Jade please, please"!!

I didn't even bother listening to his voice mails that were all him crying, and begging for forgiveness and threatening his life again I've heard it before and he is just looking for a pity partied or to be nurtured he needs to grow the hell up and own up to his actions.

I had no intention to see him as I was clearing all his annoying shit and called my doctor instead. I would be there in an hour. I'm tired of my pains, weight gain, moodiness, and overall vaginally pain and during sex something has to be wrong and now that Chandler decided to be rough I can't even pee without a burning sensation showing up.

Kylie left a couples of minutes ago before kissing my head and snuggling in bed with me insisting I stay in bed but changed her mind when I told her about the doctors plus I need a note when we got to Beverly Hills Fashion week tomorrow. Uhg is it really tomorrow? FUCK.

So I put on a cashmere neutral sweater by Alexandre Mckelly and platinum faded brown pants and was on my way to the hospital.

I arrived at the Brooklyn hospital and hour and a half later and decided to turn off my phone due to Chandler blowing it up so damn much.

I checked in and waited in the waiting room and suddenly while sitting there I got the munchies...bad. I always do this where I crave weird things and the nurse said I had an hour so I went down to the food court and got a cheese pizza and drowned it in parmesan cheese and went over to the salad bar but instead of getting a salad I found myself putting crushed peppers and pickles and more cheese on my already excessive pizza. And I don't eat peppers or pickles what the hell!

I sat down with a spite and a cup of ice (something that I've also been getting alot) and gorged myself in 5 minutes. And to be honest it was delicious and I was still kinda hungry but I needed to get back, my way up the elevator I passed a vending machine and got a bag of hot cheetohs and receese pieces and put them in the chip bag shook it up and munched on that in the waiting room.

I looked around and watched the other patients all young or middle aged women. Some were crying others just waiting, one was covered in red blotches. I've seen it before I'm models... too much tanning...sigh.

"Jade"

I shot up and raised my hand...like an idiot.

"Yes uhm the doctor will see you know"

I walked into the hallway and into a room and sat down and waited as the nurse left.

Just seconds later a man (who I am pairing to Patrick Dempsey from Greys Anatomy) comes with a smile.

"ALRIGHT what do we have today" he says as he looks at my charts, "Well I'm reading this and I would like to heat from you what's been going on"

"Well I've been really dizzy and iritable and moody and having bad vaginally pains along with bloating and gain weight no matter how much I try"