Chapter 5

EDITED

~~~

Ashleigh's P.O.V

The drive back to the hotel was nice. We swung be my flat first so I could grab my things. Louis rambled a bit about how much fun living with the boys would be. It sounded great but I couldn't help but be anxious. Sure it was only a week, but I was still staying with 4 guys I had never met prior to today.

It wasn't long until we arrived back at the hotel. It was a grand building, exactly where I expected the boys to stay. As Louis pulled up outside the revolving doors, he passed me his hoodie. I looked at him confused.

"Put that on love, the fans haven't found this place yet and I don't want them to find it now" Louis explains as he pulls on a beanie and sunglasses.

I put the hood up on the hoodie and jump out of Louis' range rover. I follow him into the hotel and towards the lift.

When the lift doors open we step inside. As the doors open again, Louis sprints out. "Last one to the room is a loser" He yells as he runs down the corridor, earning glares from some of the cleaning staff.

"Hey! Wait" I call out as I run after him. He's such a child.

Louis obviously bet me to the room and he greets me with a smug smile plastered on his face. "I win" he says cockily.

"No, that wasn't a fair race." I complain.

"Oh get lost, give me a good reason why" He scoffs in response.

"Well for one, you got a head start. Two, I didn't know where the room was and three, I said its unfair so its unfair. That good enough for you?" I say sarcastically.

"Alright feisty, no need to get your knickers in a twist" He whines in reply.

"Hey, all I'm asking, is for a rematch. Or are you too scared that I'll beat you?" I say smugly as I try to rile him up.

"Pfft. Course I'm not scared, a rematch it is then." He says with a grin as he pulls out a key from his back pocket. I stifle a laugh as I think about the fact that we just stood outside his hotel room for five minutes arguing about a race.

Louis unlocks the door and it swings open as he pushes it. I walk in to see the boys sprawled out on the couch playing the play station and throwing popcorn at each other. It was fun to watch.

They all turn around when they heard the door open and they stare at us, waiting for an explanation. Louis walks forward, towards the boys as he speaks.

"Ashleigh's going to spend the week here, if you don't mind lads?" Louis questions. They all look a little confused.

"Well you guys are moving pretty fast don't you think" Harry teases. I can feel my face going red. Louis notices and smirks.

"Oh give it a rest we're not a couple" Louis groans "Ashleigh's just going to be staying with us for a bit because... the doctor just wanted someone to keep an eye on her and she lives alone. Just in case she faints or something and no-one would know. So I offered."

I appreciated Louis not telling the boys. I didn't need more people thinking I was some freak. The boys didn't look 100% convinced but they also had no reason to doubt it. They all saw me in the hospital and they all saw me pass out. All in all, Louis came up with a pretty good lie.

"So where is she sleeping? You two going to share a bed or what?" Harry said cockily while the other boys all sniggered and burst into a fit of giggles. For the second time in the space of five minutes, I felt my face turning red.

"Nah Ashleigh can have the bed, I'll take the couch" Louis says smiling at me. I appreciate the offer but I cant let him sleep on the couch in his own hotel room.