8

Until one day, Justice was at her home listening to the radio with her older sister Chantel.

There was an ad that caught they attention " Dave Scott is looking for dancers in the Downey CA area, please come down to the dance studio on 21st street east of the pottery barn this Thursday." Justice jumped up and ran to her brother and begged him to take her to see Jacob. "Didnt we jut go down there yesterday? Not today J maybe tomorrow or something..." He replied. "DUDE ! The audition is tomorrow WE GOTTA GO NOW!" She yelled but he still refused.

Anyway..... Jacob had heard the ad too , so he called his mom and asked if she would check him out so that he may go.... She said yes.

So basically while Justice is stuck at home whining about how she can't go and tell Jacob....He's already getting ready for the auditions. The next morning Jacob woke up and called his mom to see what time she was coming to get him, she said around 1:30pm because the audition was at 3pm. Justice on the other hand was stick dancing in her living room sad as ever and even more upset that she had no way to contact Jacob.

Jacob went to the audition with his mother and met Dave Scott. They talked a few minutes and then Jacob joined the rest of the 500 kids in the dance hall. The leader showed them 10 count step and they were told to copy it..... The numbers began to dwindle as kids were eliminated and removed from the audition..... From 500 to 300 to 150....to about 20 kids. Jacob was one of them. Dave Scott had only needed four boys, so automatically the girls were removed, which made it 10 boys in all. This is where it got weird, one of the boys was brown skinned and had two long braids....just like Ray, Jacob's "friend". Jacob went up to the boy and asked "ray?" the other boy responded "how do you know my name?".... Jacob looked around an backed away as if he had seen a ghost.

Maybe it had really hit him that Ray his "friend" was never real....?