7

Jacob is now 14 living at a schizophrenic institution home in Downey,CA along with many other patients. His "friends" have matured with him as we can tell, his delusions are getting worse , but not to the point where he could harm himself or so we think.

Jacob now has a mini afro of curls and he is a caramel color , he has big brown eyes and a beautiful smile, since he has grown up a little more people have been trying to examine him and his "friends" he explains Ray to them as a short brown skinned boy who was very skinny and his two braids had grown down his back. The bully that Jacob had once talked of was a taller 12 year old boy, dark skinned and a fade hair cut. There was also a girl Jacob continued to talk about but no one really payed any mind to him because everyone thought she was a delusion ... But she was real , her name is Justice and she was about 12 she would come by the home and visit Jacob from time to time with her brother. The two were very good friends for a while , Justice didnt seem bothered by the fact Jacob was living in a schizophrenia institute, she saw no flaw in his body, to her he was just a sweet boy with friends she had never met.

Justice would always ask her brother to sign Jacob out of the institute so he could come to a dance class with her but Jacob would always reply with "I have my own dance class here with Ray! But Marqus always comes to mess things up...." She would be so upset at his answer because she didnt really have any friends at her dance class she would always be off to the side because she would get bullied for her crooked teeth and her clothing.

You see.... Justice was an orphan she lived with about 13 other girls, her "brother" & their "mother". They didnt have alot of money I just go spending on clothing for the girls, so she would wear these black jeggings almost every class. So when Justice found out about the Schizophrenia home, she was very happy to find out about Jacob.

Jacob would patiently await for Justice to come running through the door with her brother dragging behind every weekend to see him. The two would dance together while watching Michael Jackson videos. Jacob had always wanted to be a entertainer or performer he just wanted to inspire people with his dancing, Justice wanted the same but they both slowly began to accept the fact that they would have no chance at even getting the slightest opportunity tossed their way.

Until one day..-