2

Jacob's mother finally calmed her son down to the point where she could talk to him. "Baby who's ray? Can you tell me about him?" She asked. He started to explain everything about Ray & his personality. "Well he is brown skin and has two long braids .... Oh and he's shorter than me ! He's funny and loud , he plays pranks on me though , but it's okay" he replied to her.

She asked another question :"How did you meet Ray?" He stared at her thinking of an answer , he finally said "he came up to me after this big kid in my class was hurting me. Ray was being very nice and helpful so we stayed friends for a while momma , he's a good kid too! Just like me!" He said. Once Jacob stopped explaining , something clicked in his mothers mind , "he's being bullied .... Somehow he created a fictional character in his mind to run to" she thought to herself.

Jacob ? Baby ? After school tomorrow ill take you to get your physical okay ? You still wanna take dance classes ? ...... Jacob had ran back over to the wall and was talking to his friend "Ray" .

Yes I know this chapter is short.... Sorry but comment how you like this or what you think about this story so far :~) & I'm sorry if it's creepy lol