5

( last chapter was rushed because I'm trying to get to the plot )

Ms.Perez had collapsed on the floor worried to death about her son ...... She was lifted to a examination table and she laid there until she woke up. Meanwhile Jacob is playing with Ray , and he creates another character named Marqus, he was some what like the big kid who bullied him a few months back. Marqus was about 5 inches taller than Jacob,dark skinned and had a low hair cut. Honestly why would Jacob create a bully for a fictional friend? ...

Jacob gets down from the table wondering where his mom is , he wanders outside of the small room and searches the long hallways. While he's walking around looking he starts to hum a tune. His "friend" Ray is also walking with him. They turn a corner and see Ms.Perez laid out on a table, Jacob runs to the see through glass and starts to bang on it with his hands, he also orders Ray to bang the glass too.....but you know.... anyway.

His mother doesn't wake up to the banging on the glass , he starts to cry and a doctor runs out so comfort him. "Calm down ! Come on inside , ill show you that your mother is fine" Jacob slowly trails behind the female doctor and runs inside. "Ms.Perez , your son found you!" she said. As his mother begins to wake up , she looks and holds out her hand to Jacob and says "I'm sorry, I still love you baby" Jacob cocks his head to side. "Mommy what are you talking about?".....

His mother tried to think of way to say what was wrong with Jacob in words he would understand. "Baby you have abilities that Dr.Caldwell and I don't. she said. "I HAVE SUPERPOWERS?! Can I fly!?!" Jacob climbs onto the table beside his mom and attempts to jump off but instead gets pulled back onto his moms lap. "No son , you have an illness it's called schizophrenia , it is the reason you are able to talk to react to your "friend" Ray & no one else can". the doctor tried to explain but Jacob had dozed off and starte to scratch at his arm, he soon began to scream. "MOMMY LOOK AT MY ARM!!" she looked over and saw nothing harmful. But what Jacob was seeing was a skin disease called Trypophobia , it causes little holes to show through your skin (google it 🌚).

Jacob began to panic and hyperventilate , his panic attack was so severe he began to shake , he was having a severe panic attack. "I HAVE TO TAKE HIM AND GET HIM STABEL". Dr.Caldwell says as he lifts him and sprints out the room down the hallway to a bigger room with 3 other nurses.

COMMENT . 10+ comment & VOTE , for the next part .