1

When Jacob was around the 8 years old , he had alot of imaginary friends which was normal for a little kids , but his mother didnt realize that most kids grow out of this phase by the 6 or 7. She paid no attention to his unexpected illness.

One day at school , Jacob was on the playground with his his "friend" named Ray , talking and having a good time with him , but the teacher got worried because Jacob was literally pushing an empty swing and talking to air. She couldn't believe what she was seeing , neither could the other kids, they just laughed at him.

Later after P.E , the teacher called his mother and spoke to her about the incident in P.E , his mother then it worried and agree to take Jacob to a specialist to find out if he was okay. After his mother hung up the phone she went to check on Jacob. He was standing in the corner faced the wall counting, it appeared as he was playing hide and seek by himself. Jacob ran to his mother and asked "play with me and Ray!! please!" his mother looked around and stared at him with an odd face.... Before she could answer Jacob started screaming in terror. What's wrong Jacob !?!?! She pleaded but he couldn't respond he was too shaken up to say anything.

He was seeing something that she couldn't , she knew something wasn't normal about her son..