Chapter 43- x

"HOW COULD YOU!" I suddenly screamed. I could feel the veins in my neck protruding, and my voice shaking as I strained my throat. Harry flinched but didn't say anything.

This possibly cannot be happening. For 11 years my parents have been in what seemed to be a happy marriage and my father comes home and does this. I knew our relationship wasn't the best, I knew he's said and done some unsuitable things, but this? I would never in a million years, never, ever, ever, think that this would be possible.

Now it makes sense. What he said from before makes sense, everything is falling into place for me, it all makes sense now and I hate it.

His face was red and his lips were swollen, pink creeping up his chest to his neck.

He reached out his hand to me, it was shaking so visibly I found myself staring, unable to speak.

Harry's hands wrapped around my waist but I shrugged him off.

"This c-can't be happening right now," I shook my head in denial. 

"I c-can explain-" My father frantically tried to reason, but I refused to listen.

"So you mean to tell me, this whole entire time, you were gay?!" I screamed.

He looked to him and gulped visibly.

"You're GAY! YOU'RE FUCKING GAY!" I chanted hysterically. I swung at him, pounding my fists into his chest, my hair swinging back and forth. 

"Stella, p-please!" He sobbed.

I didn't care, I didn't feel like caring, I was upset right now, my heart was pounding, my head was hurting, my legs were becoming weak.

I felt arms wrapping around my forearms forcing them down and trapping them. Harry's arms. He pulled me into his chest, my back was fitted against his torso.

"Shh," He whispered into my hair. I slowly began to calm down as he swayed us side to side.

I hiccuped.

"I can't believe you would do this to mom." I whimpered quietly.

He took a step closer but Harry took a step back for the both of us. His eyes darted from Harry's to mine, but I couldn't focus on him anymore. My eyes kept looking at the deathly quietly monster standing in the background behind my father. My father who had been cheating on my mother this whole time. My father who was supposed to be my role model. 

Then I started laughing. I began laughing so hard it scared me as much as it scared Harry.

He spun me around so that I could face him with wide eyes. He looked close to pounding someones skull in as much he looked close to  kissing every inch of my face.

"Are you okay?" He asked so only I could hear.

I clutched my stomach as tears fell down my cheeks. I was too careless to wipe them. Then, a laugh erupted from my belly. Uncontrollable, hysterical. 

"I can't believe this is happening." I murmured again. I stopped laughing and instead began crying. 

I seriously think I'm on my period now.

Harry sighed helpless and let go of me completely. I stood by his side refusing to look at my father. We were all silent, and I was beginning to wonder why Harry wasn't saying anything about this. It was his father that was standing there too?

Des cleared his throat uncomfortably and shifted behind my father.

"Please don't tell your mother." He pleaded.