Quit Playing games with my heart

Start from the beginning

He smirked at me and I rolled my eyes at him. My heart was beating faster but now this was a common occurrence when the 'hotness' personified was around me. But today nothing could distract me from the revenge I had planned.

"Let's start?" I asked Megan and she gave me a nod barely lifting her head from mobile.

I should her the first step, which she looked at for atleast six times but I had to repeat it for her to get it on ninth time finally. I am not saying she was a bad dancer , she was a brat. She was not paying attention. Any chance she got, she flirted with Weston and she was annoying me more than Weston could.

So my dramatics came earlier than planned and I pretended to slip on the floor.

Ow, I yelled faking pain and held my ankle. I prayed that Weston would not be a jerk and avoid me in pain. My prayers were answered because next instant Weston was next to me.

"Stuart, what the hell? Are you alright?" He asked with concerned look and I almost felt guilty.

But then I replayed the scene of music room in my head, making me feel all warm again and I know I was doing right.

"I think I hurt my ankle." I said trying to reflecting pain in my words.

Weston was too busy looking at my ankle else he would have noticed me eating my lip to control my laughter.

His hands suddenly encompassed my ankle and I gasped lightly as his touch. It was not seductive or even remotely romantic, it was more like analyzing the injury touch but I felt the all through my body.

"Can you move it? Don't worry about the dance. I can carry you to...no, no you can't drive now." He was rambling in worry and I felt a sudden rush of gratitude.

He was concerned for me, really concerned and I didn't expected that knowing his annoying attitude. Megan was looking confused through the scene.

"I am sure they have medics here at company, darling. She can call them up." Megan said distastefully and I had no idea why he was suddenly so annoyed at me.

"Megan , darlin' why don't you go and get some help while I call her dad who owns this company." Weston said in a cold tone that stunned me.

I have never heard such tone from him, I never thought words from his musical voice could so dangerous and heart wrenching.

Megan took a hint and went away to get some help. If my dad found out I was messing with not one but two celebrity I might be hell tomorrow.

"Hamilton." I said now my lips lifting a grin.

"Huh?" He said surprised by my words, tone and grin.

"I just got my revenge." I said chuckling and then using my fake injured leg to kick him lightly.

He pressed his lips into thin and for a minute I thought I offended him but then he let out a small chuckle and I mentally sighed in relief.

"So you are not actually injured?" He confirmed and moved my ankle and jumped up just to prove it to him.

He smirked and looked amused,

"What , you didn't see that coming?" I asked in a made up Russian accent.

"Yeah I actually didn't Quicksilver." He said surprising me by getting this reference.

"You better be ready for me now." His eyes twinkled with a challenge in them.

I shrug at him casually to let him know that I wasn't afraid.

"Tomorrow is the dance." He said reminding me.

"I know and I wish I can just sleep through it." I grumble my answer.

"Sure you can or you can be brave enough at show up." He taunted.

"What is in it for me?" I snapped suddenly knowing to well that he was enjoying antagonizing me.

"You learn to walk out of shadow Stuart."

"I don't want to. I am very happy the way I am. Give me a deal I can't refuse Hamilton. You and I will not be talking over the night because that would be mean media eating your head and mine. So tell me why I am going to a party which might bore me to death and that to just to prove you something." I asked placing my dramatically on my hips and frowning at him.

His lips curved in a small smile and he observed me for a while making me feel uncomfortable.

"Let's make a bet Stuart. If you manage to stay in the party and talk to three people besides your family and people you know then I will break a rule." He said giving me deal.

"What rule?" I asked suddenly excited about the whole thing.

"You will see, though it might make my manager angry." And then he chuckled but it was dry and humourless.

"Fine, bet. I don't think the media's golden boy can break a rule." I said taunting him.

Not like I want him to break rule, but I will not lie by saying that I was not intrigued. Guy might be flirt and egoistic but he did almost everything his manager said even sang the shitty songs. Why was he doing this when he had talent and a beautiful voice? This guy seemed so simple and easily hateable from a distance but now it seemed like a mystery, mystery that interested me.

"See you at the dance." He said with a wicked grin.

"And call it truce day, I don't want any surprised on the charity ball. Revenge later Hamilton." I warned him.

He just winked at me and left, probably trying to escape before Megan came.

So naturally when she came I had to lie to her, how can teach her today and we can have the lessons later or she can ask Jessica. She replied with an aired whatever and left.

I was just too happy with even scores now.

******************************************************

Short but sweet. Next up is charity ball...don't forget to vote and comment..makes me FLASH in writing :D