He reached towards her and gabbed the bags, sending a small smile in thanks her way. He shoved them into his pants pocket, saying goodbye to Jenna as she left out his car. Now it was just him and his thoughts as he drove home. He considered calling Eddie for a fight, but he felt too drained to do it. His eyes were red and glazed over, his fingers tapping against the steering wheel. He couldn't wait to get home so he could have another go at the things that were slowly destroying him. But he didn't see it that way. Vic thought of them as temporary things to subside his thoughts and to keep him company for awhile. He saw no wrong in what he was doing. He didn't see right, either.

As he sat in his car and stared at the house in front of him, his house, he contemplated going in. He knew Jaime would be home, he'd grown accustomed to his schedule. But he also knew Jaime would give him shit for going back out and leaving. But his stuff was in the house so he wasn't just going to neglect it for Jaime. Without another thought, he got out of the car and walked the few steps it was to the door.

But then he got an idea. He hadn't been to work for so long and he was tired of ignoring the calls. Although the offices were closing in about an hour Vic still felt like he had enough time to do what he was about to do. He went back into his car and revved the engine, backing out of the driveway. He didn't live too far from work and he was grateful. But now, he didn't really care too much.

As he parked in front of the building, he thought over what he was going to say to Drew, his boss, when he saw him. Surely he'd be upset, probably furious. But as far as he knew Kellin had just stopped showing up to work because he didn't want to see him anymore.

He marched in and straight past the receptionist who called out multiple times for him. He burst into Drew's office, ignoring the fact that he was probably taking advantage of the newest intern. He yanked him off the smaller man and stared him in the eyes. Drew stared back just as harshly

"You know," he chuckled, "you were always such a fucking asshole." Vic said, every ounce of playfulness gone from his voice. Drew smirked at him, even when Vic clenched his shirt tighter in his grasp. He rolled his eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing here, Fuentes?"

Vic ignored him and instead brought his fist up to punch him square in the jaw. The other boy gasped and rushed out the room, knowing that that wasn't something he wanted to interfere with. "God, you don't know how long I've been wanting to do that." Vic spoke, his eyes cold and distant.

Drew got up and hit Vic right back which was a mistake on his part. In anger, Vic hit Drew again and again and again until he was nothing but a heap on the floor.

"This is for being an asshole," his foot came down on his stomach, "this is for always treating everyone like shit," again, his foot came down on his ribs, draining all the air from his lungs, "and this is for Kellin, because he's missing and all you wanted to do was get in his pants!" With one final kick, Drew rolled over and spit blood out onto the dingy tiles of his office floor. The scarlet color made an impression against the stained white tiles.

"I fucking quit." He seethed, storming out of the building and ignoring the bruise forming on his jaw. He had to bite his lip to stop from attacking the receptionist who still called out to him and threatened him with security. He flicked her off as he exited, going straight to his car.

As he sat in the driver's seat drumming his fingers against the wheel, he realized that he was still angry and worked up. He slammed his hand against the horn, causing several heads to turn in his direction. He simply ignored them as he pulled off the curb and peeled down the road.

"Are you okay? You're shaking." Alan commented when he saw Kellin. It was later in the day, not that either of them knew that, and the sky was beginning to darken. When Tony had come in, he had made sure not to take things any farther then just groping and kissing. Kellin had squirmed underneath his touch.