Chapter 7

Are people still even reading this?? I hope so I have big plans :))))))

"Are you sure about this?" He gazed at the small white capsule that rested in the palm of his hand, and then back at the girl who sat next to him in his car. She gave him a dopey smile, nodding her but effectively dizzying herself too. Vic wasn't sure if he wanted to take the pill, he was unsure of what exactly it was. He figured it was ecstasy, but still he wasn't positive. Jenna had popped the thing like it was candy, ensuring Vic that "nothing would go wrong," and yet he couldn't help but get a bad feeling in his stomach.

He shrugged his shoulders, making up his mind. "Fuck it." He said and then he threw the pill back too. Maybe Vic was getting in a bit too deep with the drugs, but he figured he hadn't done anything wrong yet. Or made a bad decision. It's not like Vic was abusing the substances. At least that's what he thought.

What he didn't realize was that with every use he was only pulling himself in deeper. He was going to drown into the blackened abyss that was drugs and he didn't notice it. For now, he was okay. He was great. And at first, he felt uncomfortable taking the pill, but now, now he felt great. Maybe tomorrow he'd hang out with Jenna again, and then see if he can get a fight. But Vic wasn't really focused on that, they had just pulled up to a drive through.

"Wake the fuck up." The bright flourescent light filtered in from the doorway, blinding Kellin. His eyes fluttered opened as he sat up in bed, lifting an arm to shield himself. He tried to look at the blurred figure standing in the doorway, failing. It didn't take him too long to place the voice though; it was Tony.

"Looks like we figured out what we want you to be." He said, smirking as he paced in front of Kellin's bed, staring directly into his eyes. Fear clouded Kellin, a knot twisting it's way down his throat and into his stomach. What would this mean for him?

"You'll be our little dirty dancer." He gave him a malicious grin, leaning on the bed. He grabbed Kellin by the ankles and pulled him closer. Kellin yelped, he struggled to get away, but he was too late. Tony's hands slithered up his legs towards his thighs, where he kept Kellin down by. His breathing was hard as he stared up at Tony, his fists clenched the sheets beside him.

"But for me," he started, "you'll be my little whore." Dread coursed through Kellin, the hair on his arms standing on end. Instinctively, he tried scooting further back on the bed, to press himself against the headboard and curl into himself, but Tony's grip was just too strong. Tony smirked at Kellin, he was practically undressing him with his eyes. His nails dug into Kellin's thighs, causing him to whimper. Tony pushed his hips against Kellin's, loving the way he writhed around underneath him, how he squirmed.

"We're gonna have so much fun together." Stomach churning in fear, eyes squeezed shut together almost painfully, heart pounding in his throat. He turned his head away. Tony's lips danced across the flesh of Kellin's neck, leaving the tingling feeling of anxiety creeping up his throat.

"Seriously, Jenna, I just wanna say thanks for helping me out." Vic said, shrugging his shoulders. Jenna just laughed and patted Vic's arm. "But, if I want some more, should I start paying you?" Vic asked her. Jenna shook her head at him. Instead, she reached into the pockets of her jacket and pulled out two small bags. One held more pills, and the other one the addictive white powder Vic had grown accustomed to in such a short period of time.

Vic parked the car and sat still for a moment. Then he turned his head to look at Jenna. She offered him the two bags, keeping them in her grasp. Vic mentally weighed down his options. Why was it that now he started to question whether this was actually the type of lifestyle he wanted? He was unsure of whether to take the bags or just deny the drugs this one time. Of course this was what he wanted. He had no reason to be second guessing himself now. He was in too deep.