Happy Birthday, Lisbon!

Here it is, the big day!!!d

Disclaimer: For my birthday, I want the mentalist

---------------------------

Lisbon's P.O.V.

I pull myself out of bed and start to slump toward the bathroom, when I realize what day it is. What am I going to do? What is Jane going to do? I slowly start to panic.

What if he....Does the team know that..What about...Does-

I shake my head, and continue getting ready. The tornado of thoughts keeps swirling until I get to the office. I'm about to push open my door, when someone grabs my arm. I pull myself out of his grasp, thinking of the incident on the stairwell.

Of course, it's only Jane. "What?"

"Come on, no paperwork for you. It's your birthday, follow me!" He sings.

"In what instance would I follow you? Consider the entire last week," I snap. He grins bigger.

"In the instance where I have you car keys," He jingles them over my head. I try to snatch them back, but he leans out of my reach, running towards the elevators. I chase after. 

"Where is the team?" I ask, noticing that there missing from this wonderful little party of annoyance.

"Oh, they're already there," he nonchalantly says.

"Where is there?!?! Don't make me draw question marks...." I reference to the whole bomb-vest thing.

"Ha ha, no, I am not taking you on one of my successful and genius plans," he assures me, which worries me more. The bell dings, signaling our floor. I walk toward the car, but Jane runs in front of me. He stops in front of our black van

"I get to drive. And I'm going to have to ask you to blindfold yourself," He chirps, holding out a blue strip of fabric.

"No!" I incredulously shout.

"Come on, Lisbon! I once drove a car with a blindfold on," he pleads.

"Didn't that car fall of a cliff?" I ask.

"Well, yes, but that was after I got out of it," he explains.

"That makes everything better, doesn't it?" I cross my arms. He steps a little closer, and gestures for me to turn around. I roll my eyes, giving in. He smiles and ties the blindfold around my eyes. I feel a hand on my waist, guiding me towards the car. I stumble around, and I hear a door open.

"Get in the car, my dear," He suggests. I climb into the passenger seat, feeling around for the seat belt. He gets in next to me, and the car lurches forward, then speeds off. 

"I feel like I'm being kidnapped. Jane, this is crap. Please can I take it off??" I ask.

"No, the drive is short, we'll be there soon," he says, lightheartedly. I roll my eyes, but I realize that I have a blindfold on.

"I just rolled my eyes, but I suppose you can't see me, because you freaking blindfolded me!!!!" I yell.

"Don't you worry your pretty little mind. You can trust me. We've been over this," He rambles. I think he's smiling, but once again, I have a BLINDFOLD on my FACE! I feel the car stop and I almost cheer. 

"I'm taking this off!" I warn. I reach up, but he grabs my hand.

"Oh no, you don't," He playfully scolds. I hear the car door open, and I'm guessing that he ran around the car, because my door opens. He helps me out and guides me to certain spot.