thirty-two ; night sky

me and riley walked downstairs, and found a occupied lucas and farkle they were speaking to cory and topanga.

lucas looked up and we made eye contact, i smiled and his jaw dropped.
this caused farkle, cory, and topanga to look up as well.

topanga came over to us and smiled then said, "my two beautiful girls,"

we hugged, then cory made a pouty face and said, "my babies are all grown up,"

me and riley chuckled me and riley then said in sync, "we still are babies,"

this caused topanga to laugh and she said, "he is still a big baby, but you two are gorgeous young women,"

topanga had a sudden burst of excitement and said, "pictures all of my babies,"

we laughed we went over to lucas and farkle, lucas said, "maya you look.....stunning as always, and riley you look very beautiful as well."

i blushed, and farkl said, "ladies"

we replied as we always do, and he said, "yep i still love you both very much."

we got into a group hug and i sighed then let out a little laugh and said, "so this is growing up, huh? you guys really didn't leave,"

they all smiled and shook their heads and said, "never."

we took our pictures then headed to prom.

our prom was in the four seasons, Manhattan this years theme was 'night sky'.

Lucas had made a comment earlier on how I was his night sky, dark and hidden, but also lit up by the stars and the moon.

when we arrived there were many people getting out of limos and walking with their group of friends I smiled at my friends and said, "come on, let's go have some funnnnnn,"

I walked inside, lucas by my side, a giggly riley and farkle followed.

when we got in I dragged lucas to the dancefloor where we began dancing, a bit badly.

after a few nonstop dances, lucas dragged me to the food, I was genuinly happy.

lucas smiled and said, "you seem happy,"

I smiled and said, "I am happy,"

we began to kiss, when we got interrupted by missy bradford saying, "fuck you maya, he only dates your ugly ass cause he feels bad,"

I rolled my eyes and said, "really? he felt bad for you are mean to other people to feel better about yourself, but he still rejected to you,"

lucas smirked and riley came in, previously listening to our conversation and she began singing , "re-je-ct-ed rejected," I joined in on her sing-song from one of our favorite shows, zoey 101.

missy scoffed, and stomped away leaving me, riley, lucas, and farkle in a loud laughter.

we all talked for a bit, about random little things until they were announcing the prom queen + king .

"the nominees for prom queen are...riley matthews,"
I clapped and cheered very loud, she went on stage, tripping on her way up but still smiling,
"missy bradford,"
I rolled my eyes and we didn't clap,
then they said,
"and the last person is maya hart,"

I started laughing because I thought it was a joke, the lucas nudged me so I would begin walking up.

when I got up there they announced the prom king nominees, which were lucas, farkle, and charlie gardner.

riley and farkle won, I was really happy for riles it was low key her biggest dream.

I told riley that me and lucas were gonna leave, she hugged me then me lucas left.

we went to our usual place in central park, we looked ridiculous in our fancy outfits but, it was late and there was barely anyone in the park.

we layed down on the grass and we stared at the blanky dark sky.

lucas said, "I love you so much,"

I looked into his emerald eyes and said, "I love you too, come on,"

I got up grabbing his hand and taking him all the way to my apartment.

slightly explicit !!!

I led him into my house, then I began to kiss him, he kissed back I stuck my tongue in his mouth he did the same.

we walked to my room I began taking off my dress and he did the same with his clothes.

I layed him down on my bed, his kisses started going down my neck to my chest.

he asked me, "maya are you sure?"

I nodded, yes.

and the rest is a mystery.

-

long chapter !!

sorry I haven't uploaded in a while :|

-

sophie <3