fifteen ; gone

important note!!
i have another lucaya fanfic
it is called "summertime sadness"
and i've been working very hard on it, please check it out!

( few days later )

maya pov

i was worried, about lucas he was furious after i told him, and i was scared to what he would do to josh, not that the douchbag didn't deserve to be punished.

i was hanging out with riley we hadn't hungout in a while, i was walking fast with my head down, when i walked by an alley, someone pulled me in, pinned me to the wall and said, "on your way to tell riley, huh? were you gonna tell corey and topanga too? well your not going to anymore, cause im gonna take you," i started to panic and thats when he punched me in the face, my nose started bleeding, he pulled my phone out of my pocket, threw it in the trash can, pulled out a gun, i started fighting back harder, and screamed, but he covered my mouth and said, "you better walk to the car with me, and not scream or i'll shoot you, i promise." he smiled, a joshua smile but not the joshua i knew, and picked me up covered my mouth and ran to his car, sadly it was a quiet street.

( two hours later )

riley pov

i waited for maya, at topanga's for two hours, and i was gettint worried, i had texted her and called her there was no answer.

so i called lucas to see if she had called him and he said no, i called farkle as well and he said no too, so they came here, and farkle asked, "what happened?" i shook my head, "i don't know, me and maya were suppoused to mee here two hours ago, and she didn't show up, and she hasn't answered her phone, i thought maybe she was with one of you two or she had at least talked to one of you, she texted me like two hours ago that she was on her way, so im really worried," lucas and farkle looked shocked then lucas said, "okay we should tell your parents, then go to her house," me and farkle both shook our heads, 'yes' and went to my home, to let my parents know about these events.

( same time as riley )

maya pov

he blindfolded and ducktaped my mouth, once we had gotten into the car. i couldn't stop thinking about the fact that he could rape me or even kill me.

i was terrified, after driving a while, but jot long enough to be out of the city, he picked me up and took me inside a building, then into a room, there he took off my blindfold then left and locked the door.

the room was small, and dark, there was a little light he had turned on, the room was very cold, there was dry blood on my face from my nose.

( about thirty minutes later )

riley pov

we told my parents and they were worried, by what we told them, but they said not to panic until we checked her house.

when we arrived we got the key from under the mat, and entered maya's small yet very cute apartment.

we all yelled, "maya! maya are you here?" we seperated and checked all the rooms.

when we were done checked we gathered in the living room and all have terrified looks on our faces, then lucas said, "where is she, i talked to her earlier." we looked at each other think about where she could've been, or who she could've been take by.

but maya penelope hart was gone.

long chapter!
-
i hope you guys like the drama! i think it is quite intense, but i like it!
i hope you like it as well!
-
im gonna update more cause im inspired!
-
sophie <3