eleven ; explanations

I pushed the thought away, like I had since I ran into Josh, it was all so new to me and i'm still confused.

I said to lucas, "can we drive out of the city, somewhere quiet, like last night. He was watching me, the way he always does and he said, "there are millions of stars in the sky, but they are like people, they all die at one point." I looked at him and said, "like flowers, but they create new life at

We drove for about 30 minutes and it was just like it had been, except I felt different, I felt different.

I layed in the back of the truck, staring at the sky holding lucas's hand. Then he said, "there are millions of stars in the sky, and they all die at one point, like people." I looked at him, he was staring at the sky now and I said, "like flowers and everything else, yet they all seem to create new life at one point." He smiled because I was thinking out loud. His smile faded and he said as I looed away, "maya what does it feel like?" "what does what feel like, being left, losing everything, figuring out stuff you can't remember?" I said with fire in my voice, I know he didn't mean to offend me but I just snapped. He didn't look at me this time he just kept staring at the sky, tears were slowly crawling down my cheeks I tried to make it unnoticeable. Then i said my voice breaking, "I have to tell you something."

i love cliff hangers! Im sure you guys know what maya will tell lucas but still you have to wait for it haha.
Im gonna start a new lucaya fanfic this weekend and add some chapters to this one as well!!
Im currently binge watching gossip girl and its my fave!
- sophie <3