twenty-six ; need some air

important note!!
comment if you want a sequel to this story!
-
it is going to end soon, and im thinking about a sequel :)
-
please comment!!

lucas looked as surprised as i was.

i said, "you applied for dartmouth?"

he nodded and said, "i swear i never thought i would get in"

i smiled and said, "good job, i need some air,"

i got up and left lucas's apartment, the cool spring air hit my face as i stepped outside.

i began walking to central park, central park was so peaceful and beautiful i cleared my mind.

riley texted me it said "me and farkle both going to columbia!!!yayyyyyyyy!!! did you get your letter? :)"

i responded with, "im so happy for both of you!! yes, i got in! lucas didn't though,"

my phone vibrated, but i ignored it.

i went to my usual place that me and lucas go to, it made me cry.

we weren't gonna be together, he was going to connecticut, long distance relationships are hard, they don't work out.

i needed to get away from the world, so i got up and went home, i found vodka and took a big sip, i swallowed feeling the burning sensation in my throat.

i took more sips, crying.

i kept crying and drinking, everythung was getting blury.

i heard my front door open and a familiar voice say, "fuck maya, stop doing these things to yourself."

the person put me over their shoulder, and layed me on my bed kissing my forehead and saying, "i love you"

i woke to a pounding headache, lucas was laying in the bed sitting up watching me.

he handed me a glass of water and some pills, then he said, "i love you maya, i will take a year off school and apply for another school in new york of thats what you want me to do, i would do anything for you, i dont want to leave you,"

i shook my head no, and replied, "i love you too, and since i love you i want whats best for you, i need you, but i need to learn how to protect myself and be independant, i know you would do anything for me i would so the same for you, but we need to have futures we can't just give them up, i love you so much, and we have till fall, so you better make the months we have together special huckleberry,"

he took his gaze off me and moved it to the ceiling, then sighed, "i love you maya, and if thats what you want for me then okay,"

i smiled, and pecked him on the lips.

-

happy easter to my little lucaya shippers :)

i might make a sequel comment if you think that would be good, withe the way that i want to end this story i think that i want to make a sequel.

-
sophie <3