twenty-seven ; happiness

quick a/n
i was gonna make maya and lucas get into a fight, but i want things to be happy for the rest of the story, there will still be some drama but very minimal, it will be ending soon, but im working on a sequel. :)

if people could stop time and stay in the same moment forever, i think we all would.

i still had a pounding headache, from drinking last night, my eyes were puffy from crying.

so i showered and put on makeup, and some colorful spring clothes.

when i was done getting ready i went back into my room where lucas was asleep, i ran onto the bed, and pinned him down.

he awoke and said, "maya what the fuck? how are you so energetic you drank half a bottle of vodka last night."

i laughed and said, "you have one hundred and five days left with me, why are you sleeping?"

he laughed, and i kissed him it turned into a heated makeout on my bed.

after about three minutes of making out, i said, "fuck you friar i just put on lipstick,"

we both laughed and he said in a baby voice "you kissed me first" then he made a pouty face.

i rolled my eyes and said, "go get ready sundance, we are going on an adventureeeee"

when we were both ready, we had decided we were hungry and went to shake shack.

(a/n shake shack has the best fucking burgers ever)

there was a long line, going all the way into the street. me and lucas went to the back of the line, and we started talking about things like school.

eventually we got our food, and took it to our regular spot in central park.

we began eating and talking about little things.

lucas said, "i always had a crush on you,"

i stopped eating, "what about riles, seventh grade?" I said curious.

"i like riley first, but i slowly fell in love with you, if you love someone but you fall in love with someone else choose the second, because you didn't love the first one enough to not fall for the second one," he replied to me.

i smiled and said, "i've always liked you too, bucky mc boing boing,"

we both laughed, and i kissed him on the cheek, and we finished our food.

after we went exploring in the beautiful big city of new york.

i stopped walking, my hand still entangled with lucas's and asked "topangas?"

he nodded, a yes, and we began walking to topanga's.

when we arrived we found a happy riley talking to a joyful farkle.

when riley saw us she jumped up from her seat ran over to me and yelled, "peaches!!'

"hey honey!" i exclaimed hugging her back.

she released from the hug and said, "hey lucas! maya i heard you are coming back to school on monday, and congrats on nyu!!"

i smiled, and replied with, "yes, and thanks riles!"

she looked at me with her big riley smile and said, "YAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"

i laughed and said, "come on lets sit down, i want a smoothie"

we all sat down in a booth and i smiled, an old maya smile then said, "i love you guys so much, thank you for always being there for me, and making me happy everyday"

-

cute lil chapter, things are lightening up for maya penelope hart.

who watched corey on periscope last night, when rowan was cyberbullying him hahaha, they are so cute!

-

sophie <3