Chapter 9: Springs Flaw

(Hermione: POV)

Draco was out with Blaise getting their dress robes, while Pansy came over into my head-dorm. My eyes grew wide and She just chuckled. She held two beautiful dresses, she signalled to the nice short silver dress "this one is mine" and then pulling out the other dress to show me had beautiful blue and emerald colours with diamonds around the waist "and.... this one is yours"

My eyes grew even wider and Pansy giggled.  Pansy held some bags in her hand then squealed "And you haven't even seen the shoes!" I laughed mindlessly and then stopped "Pansy who are you going with?" Pansy blushed, then giggled again "Harry." 

Later on that night

(Draco: POV)

Blaise and I were walking towards the great hall talking about Quidditch when I had realized Blaise didn't tell me who he was going with, "Who are you going with?" He chuckled then said teasingly "It's a Suprise!" I was just about to say something witty as we entered the great hall.

I turned to hear my name. Hermione was with Pansy, Ginny, and Harry and she smiled brightly, she had her hair straightened and it fell to the left side of her dress showing the right side of the strap, she wore shiny silver heels that had diamonds around the strap of the heel, matching the waist of the dress perfectly, Pansy had a cute silver dress with silver heels and Ginny had a glorious puffy emerald green dress. 

Blaise smirked then said "Ginny" winking to me, addressing that's who he asked, we made our way over to their table me sitting across to Blaise, Pansy on his left and Ginny on his right, Hermione on my left and Harry on my right across to Pansy.  

(Hermione: POV)

"Ron!"  Ginny waved over for him and Honey to come over. Ginny told me before when we were getting ready that Honey was in her year level and was really nice. She was wearing a gorgeous light pink dress that came up just above her knees, she had a beautiful light brown tan and wavy golden hair, with green bright eyes. Ron came over to sit next to Ginny, and Honey on my left (Leaving Ron and Honey across to each other) Harry said politely "Very girly" Honey giggled then I said mischievously "Who Honey or Ron?" I smirked and Ron said sarcastically "Ha, Ha." 

Honey nudged my shoulder and I gave her a puzzled look "What?" Honey whispered into my ear "There's a boy over there glaring at you" I looked over to where she was signalling, it was James. I felt myself tighten up, with tense. I glared right back and he finally looked away, I felt a warm hand hold onto mine as everyone else was talking about how "silky" Snapes "luscious" hair was. I looked up and saw Draco smirking but looking inattentively at the rest of the group who were talking about how ''sexy'' snape was and cracking up at each other.

After we all ate, almost every one got up dancing, Draco was just talking to Blaise while I talked to Fred and George, after about 5minutes Blaise went to dance with Ginny and Draco and I walked just outside the great hall for some privacy. "Okay I guess I haven't seen the good side of the weasleys and Potter, probably because I've been such a" I smirked " a ......?" He smirked back at me "A prat" I just laughed, he put one hand around my waist, and the other around my neck. I didn't need to go up on my tippytoes because of my heels, I kissed him but stopped two seconds into it. A cold icy voice stopped us.