Chapter 4: Kiss & Tell

(Hermione: POV)

Later that night I made my way to meet Harry and Ron in the library, Draco and I discussed that we should just tell our closest friends, Draco would tell Pansy and Blaise and I would tell Harry and Ron, I saw them both talking, and they smiled at me when they saw me walk up to them. Harry asked "Why were we meeting here at the library, when everyone else is outside?" I smile and look at Ron then back at Harry "Because everyone is outside." Ron and Harry looked at me puzzled, I looked around making sure no-one else was around or listening, "I have something important to tell you, there is no easy way to say this." Ron and Harry smiled at each other then looked at Hermione "Are you breaking up with us?" they chorused. Then they laughed but stopped looking at my serious face they smiled apologetically. I closed my eyes, breathed in, then out and finally said it. "I'm in a relationship with Draco Malfoy" Harry almost choked on the muffin he took a bite of whereas Ron's look was completely different, he was smiling "Bout' bloody time" I looked at him confused, what did he mean? How- What! "I thought I always saw something between you two just after you would insult each other." Harry gawped at him. I feel better about telling them, Ron has given what seems like his approval, but Harry looks bewildered. I told Harry and Ron everything that had happened since the train ride, and Harry seemed okay with it but felt uneasy, "He's changed" I assured Harry. "Oh Hermione see you later, remember Ron and I have quidditch practice" Harry said as he and Ron walked off.
I felt very happy letting my friends know, I hate keeping secrets from them, I get up and walk back to my dorm looking for Draco, As soon as I walk out the library, I see a girl ahead of me yelling my name happily. As she walks over to me I notice it's Pansy she smiles then says "Draco's just told Blaise and I, I'm so happy for you both" I smiled to her "Do you know where he is?" I asked her. "Oh no, he's in detention for knocking out James- that idiot I hate his guts." I sigh, Pansy and I have never really been friends nor enemies but I decided I liked her, she was really nice. I always thought Slytherins were just vile and cruel, Pansy hugged me and then waved good-bye to me, As I headed back to my dorm I stopped, My eyes grew wide as Lucius Malfoy walked towards Mrs Mcgonagall's office, he glanced at me but looked up again, I rushed upstairs to the highest tower said the password and ran in, I sat on the couch reading over the book 'Hogwarts:A History'  waiting for Draco, wondering if he knew, or if he didnt that his father was here I miss him greatly, I miss his touch his lips and well- him. I realized that Draco had probably just finished detention, but I was axious to know where he was now, I walked out of the dorm to find Draco, but he is already there and so is his father, Lucius Malfoy.