un

"So you can't make it because you have to pick up your cousin? Why can't she call a fuckin' cab or something."

Louis continued to whine as we all rolled our eyes once more.

"Because,"

Harry began. Once again.

"She's expecting me, I told her I would, she's family. Shall I go on? Plus I haven't seen her in ages! I miss Lav."

He smiled fondly as he became lost in his thoughts

I haven't seen nor spoken to the girl but Harry makes his American cousin out to be some sort of treasure.

"Don't worry, I'll bring her by tomorrow. Be on your best behavior. Goodbye!"

Then he ran out of the door to the elevator.

Well, more like frolicked.

********

My eyes began to squint open slowly as the floor of my room was coming into focus.

We had all gotten absolutely shit faced last night and my hang over was massive.

I sat up slowly, holding my very delicate head.

"Ohhh fuck."

I held my face in my hands as I prepped to actually stand up and move.

I need water and medicine.

I could see the time was a little over twelve so I'm sure the rest of the boys are still sleeping off their hangovers.

Not going to bother finding my boxers.

It still blows my mind that I can manage to pull all of my clothes and get under the sheets with burry vision, a slurred speech, and ailing motor skills.

"We better still have bottles. Fuck cups."

I muttered to myself  as I stepped into the living room to get to the kitchen.

"No! Don't look Lav! Goddamit Liam!!!"

Harry's voice boomed as he pressed a girls face into his chest, shielding her from my exposed man hood.

"Ahh! I'm...shit...I..Harry! You didn't say you'd be here this early!"

I covered my wang with my hands and crossed my legs.

Like a a deer caught in the headlights.

"It's twelve you dick! I told you I was going to bring Lavender by!"

"Harry, move!"

The girl shoved Harry off of her and began brushing her wild, brown hair off her face.

"You were suffocating me, psycho."

She turned to me and her eyes went wide.

"Oh damn..."

My urge to be polite over took my senses as I reached my hand out and began waddling forward.

"Hello! Welcome to our home, I'm-"

"About to go put on some clothes!"

Harry cut in as he grabbed his cousin's hand from meeting mine.

"Fuck! Right, sorry! I'll uhh...I'll be right out!"

I sprinted back to my room and slammed the door.

Sliding down it slowly in shock, confusion, embarrassment, and slight arousal.

Harry's cousin was fucking hot.