Chapter 41: Perfect Storm

(Alright so I've been gone for a long while and I really apologize but I'm hoping people understand writer's block.. I've had a horrible case of it. I finally found some inspiration tonight and I don't know how long it's gonna last but I wrote out a quick chapter for ya. I have NO CLUE when the next one is gonna happen but uh.. YEAAAAHHH here ya go. Also.. heh.. smut... warning???? )

The wind was howling outside, beating against the apartment and making the tree in the back tap at the siding relentlessly. They had been watching tv but the torrential rain and lightning had taken out the power lines, causing a blackout in the whole apartment complex. Now they sat there on the floor, using flashlights to see around the living room and candles to keep a permanent source of light in the middle of the room like a beacon. Rey, with Poe's assistance, had rigged up a small, battery powered generator that gave them enough energy to use the waffle iron to make dinner with -they had wanted pizza but realized it was idiotic for anybody to go out in this weather-

"Somehow even with the scrapings of the ingredients and a half-powered waffle iron you managed to make delicious food. It's like some sort of magic trick," Finn spoke with his mouth half full of a pizza waffle. Yes, a pizza waffle. With the power out they needed to make use of anything perishable in the refrigerator and so Rey had the idea of not making normal waffles. More like waffle sandwiches with things stuffed between them. Poe thought it was a fantastic idea and, Finn, well.. By the fact that he had wolfed down so much of the food they assumed he was pretty content with it.

"It was mostly Rey's idea." Poe tried to pawn the praise off onto the young woman who was now stretched across the couch, laying on her stomach with a happy little grin on her face.

"I'm just the brains.. You're the chef." She giggled and reached out to run her fingers through Poe's hair.

"Soooo.. What are we gonna do tonight? We don't exactly have the option of anything that includes electricity. So, no music, no video games. Too dark to play board games." Finn said plainly. Poe chuckled and shrugged.

"We'll come up with something."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are we really gonna do this?" Finn breathed, his cheek resting against Rey's chin but his eyes on Poe. Poe looked at him with dark eyes and nodded, gulping.

"Yeah. Rey wants to... We'll just.. Start it will just you two... and then I'll join in where I see fit.. Or when you two want... ya know... whatever..." Finn nodded and looked up at Rey who gave him a wide eyed and innocent look that completely betrayed every sound she had already been making. The young man pulled his hand back from where it had previously been rubbing his girlfriend into absolute pleasure and he wrapped his hands below her knees, standing up off the couch and carrying her to the bedroom with Poe following behind. Rey held on tight, face buried against his neck with her breath tickling his skin. When he let her down onto the bed the two men looked at her for a moment. Her hair splayed out around her head just so, making her look like an angel against the off white sheets. The only clothes that remained on her were her panties and a loose t-shirt, the kind she never wore a bra under and it drove both of them crazy. Poe crawled onto the bed, kissing Rey softly before he rested against the headboard. Finn took no time in pulling his shirt off and tossing it off to the side, crawling on top of Rey and kissing her deeply. Poe watched with dark eyes, his excitement pressing to get out of his pants and making him squirm uncomfortably. Would they be okay with me touching myself? I think they would be okay with I mean.. They want a threesome.. I'm gonna.. Yeah.. he thought as he lifted his hips and squirmed to get out of his pants and boxers at the same time. Poe sighed in relief when he sprang free, feeling unhindered without the tight fabric across him.