Welcome to the Fair! Pt. 2

The four were greeted by Ema, cheerfully waving them over to them. They were on the second floor of the hotel building. A sleep Wataru was clinging onto Ukyo's shirt, looking like he was doing his best to fight sleep from overtaking him. You were being carried around now by Azusa, after he had convinced Yuusuke to take a break after a long while of walking. The male was carrying you around in a princess style, which Tsubaki was a bit jealous he wasn't able to carry you on the way to the hotel too. When Ema saw you two, her eyes brightened as if an idea was forming in her head.

"You're carrying (Y/N) around?" Ema asked, her eyes sparkling a little. Azusa shyly looked off to the side.

"Yuusuke was carrying him earlier, so I thought I'd take turns carrying him here. He fell asleep after we went on a roller coaster" Azusa replied.

"I see, I see" Ema nodded her head enthusiastically, glancing over at the brooding Tsubaki. "Well then, let's decide rooms then. There will be 2 rooms for you guys. Seeing as I couldn't possibly separate the twins and you're already carrying (Y/N), you three can share a room" Ema grinned. Yuusuke pouted.

"I wanted to stay with him too..." Yuusuke silently muttered, loud enough for only Tsubaki to here.

"Sorry Yuusuke" Tsubaki was smiling, having brightened up being told he could share a room with you as he patted his younger brother in the back. Azusa seemed to let out a sigh of relief as well.

"Yuusuke can sleep with me" Wataru had walked his way over to Yuusuke and clung to him. Yuusuke couldn't help but smile at his adorable younger brother as he nodded his head in agreement.

"Well, now that that's settled, here's the room keys for your room. Ukyo already has his" Ema placed a key in Tsubaki's hand since Azusa had his hands full carrying you around. Not like he wanted to put you down anyway.

The twins made their way to their room, opening and entering the fairly large hotel room. There was a make-up table with a fairly large mirror, as well as another full body mirror off on the other wall of the room. Two beds with pure white sheets were separated by a side table with a single lamp. The bathroom was fairly small however with basic necessities like a toilet, shower/bathtub and a sink. There of course was a TV which the three of them could always watch to pass the time. But that wasn't what was on the twins minds.

There were only two beds. Not three. The idea of getting to share a bed with you was definitely a reason to be concerned about, seeing as one of the twins would have to sleep alone. Setting you on the bed, Azusa looked over to Tsubaki.

"I can sleep with (Y/N) if that's okay with you," Azusa smiled, making Tsubaki immediately react with a frown.

"I want to sleep with (Y/N)-chan though," Tsubaki replied, slight irritation in his voice. He already had to fight over you with Yuusuke earlier that day. The two continued to argue, stirring you awake.

Looking around the room, you sat up, rubbing your tired eyes. "Did I fall asleep? I'm sorry for ending our day a bit early," you muttered, yawning a bit. The two had at the point stopped bickering having noticed you were awake.

"It's fine (Y/N)," Azusa smiled.

"You were pretty scared from the roller coaster ride (Y/N)-chan, it was cute," Tsubaki grinned. "Hey (Y/N)-chan, let me share beds with you. There's only two in this room," Tsubaki gave you some puppy eyes, earning a light punch in the shoulder from Azusa.

"Don't worry about him (Y/N), he's sleeping with me," Azusa looked at his twin with an innocent smile, conveying a message along the lines of if I can't sleep with him nobody can to Tsubaki.

Before Tsubaki could protest the sudden decision, you nodded your head. "That's fine by me. How long was I out?" you glanced around to the side table, noticing the clock. You weren't out for that long and there were still night rides the three of you guys could enjoy. "Let's go back out in a bit and go on some more rides. To make up for the rides we would have gone on today," you looked over to the two of them. They both seemed to be happy with the idea. From what you remembered, the Ferris wheel and a few other rides were open like the dream catcher, which didn't seem too scary. It wasn't nearly as high up in the air as the roller coaster was.

Half an hour passed by as the three of you settled into the room with your bags before you were all ready to head back to the park. It was chilly out now, so you now wore a nice red hoodie jacket and a black beanie. You really didn't want to catch a cold during this trip and cause any more inconveniences for the group. The walk there was silent as you were too busy looking off at the scenery, or at least what you could make out in the dark. The park wasn't too far off either, and you could hear the faint screams of laughter of people on the rides currently as well as the bright lights from the rides itself. You much preferred going out to the park at this time of day since it was more visually appealing than it was in the morning or afternoon.

Upon arrival, the two twins instead of pulling you off to rides again began by asking what ride you wanted to go on first. Looking around you pointed at the dream catcher that you had thought of being one of the rides open at night still just awhile ago. "How about this one?" you asked, and the two nodded their heads. Tsubaki seemed especially excited at the suggestion of this ride, probably happy you picked a ride like this instead of something like the Ferris wheel. Tsubaki rushed the two of you into line, which was a lot shorter than it was during the day.

"Are you sure you're okay with going on this ride?" Azusa asked as the three of you got into line. The line was short enough to assure that the three of you would get on for the next ride.

"Yeah. It's not that high up," you replied, looking up at the ride swinging back and forth with people screaming on it. Was it really that thrilling? Well it must be seeing as Tsubaki was into rides like these and he looked fairly eager to just get on it already.

When your turn was up, the three of you made your way up. You sat in the middle while the twins sat on either side of you. Tsubaki was happily grinning to himself while Azusa seemed calm as always. As the seats filled up, you looked over at the other rides, contemplating on what to go on next. There were a lot of night time rides. Maybe you should pick a ride Azusa might enjoy a lot, seeing as you seemed to pick one Tsubaki did. While thinking this, you felt the ride begin to move, slowly swinging short swings back and forth before making bigger swings, eventually even adding a little spin. You at all costs avoided looking at the ground but instead focused on the nice wind and the lights of the amusement park and mostly the sky. You could feel a sinking feeling each time the ride made it's swing, as if you wanted to get sick from the ride, but focusing on the sky helped counter against those feelings. Tsubaki was shouting a lot next to you and for the most part Azusa seemed quiet. Finally the ride ended. You could feel a slight head ache forming, but it wasn't nearly as bad as it was after the roller coaster ride.

"That ride was so fun! We need to go on that again some time!" Tsubaki shouted, seemingly overjoyed from the ride. Azusa seemed to be smiling watching his twin cheer happily.

"What ride should we go on now?" Azusa looked your way. Now it was time to make your decision.