The Asahina Family

The door slid open. You immediately assumed it was Azusa. "Azusa have you given the teacher-" you began to say looking up from your work before stopping yourself. Who walked in was definitely not Azusa, but rather someone who looked an awful lot like him. But instead he had violet eyes and brown hair. "Ah wrong person..." you looked down, starting your work again, ignoring the boy.

"Huh, so you're the guy Azusa talks about at home" he hummed, staring at you with judging eyes. "I wonder what he finds so interesting about you?" he sat on the other side of the table across from you, continuing to stare at you.

"If you want to know, why not just ask him?" you replied, trying your best to ignore the fact that he was still staring at you. After awhile you finally looked up. "What is it?"

"Hm? Nothing" Tsubaki smiled. "You're pretty dull and boring aren't you?" Your eye twitched a bit at his comment but you decided not to reply. "Hey, you actually reacted" Tsubaki sounded genuinely amazed.

"Well I am a human. It's only natural to have reactions to things" you said, sighing. "Well, Azusa isn't here right now, so there's no point staying, is there?" you said, making it obvious that you didn't enjoy his presence.

Tsubaki chuckled a bit. "Wow, you're pretty cold too. Ouch, my heart" he held his hand to his heart as he pretended to bend over in pain like he had been shot. "You're so cruel (Y/N)-chan" he looked up, seeing your eye twitch in annoyance again he grinned. "Maybe you're not entirely boring. Well see you tomorrow" he got up and waved.

"Wait, you're coming back?" you're eyes shot up from your work in shock. Tsubaki looked back at you.

"Well of course. Bye bye (Y/N)-chan" he slide the door open and closed it shut behind him.

You stared at the door he left from, your pen slipping from your hands. No way he would actually come back. You didn't even get his name before he left.

~~~~~~

You opened your eyes, a blinding light shining onto your face from an open window.' It was just a dream, huh? ' Sitting up, you looked around. That's right, this wasn't your apartment. Sighing, you laid back down, covering your eyes with your arm to block the bright light. Last night the three of you have arrived when everyone else seemed to have already gone to sleep. You were shown a room that you were to stay in, which you immediately crashed into the bed and fell asleep.

"Eh, not a morning person huh?~" you heard an unpleasant voice say. You lifted your arm slightly to see Tsubaki on the other side of the room, smiling at you.

"What are you doing in here? Never mind, just let me sleep" you mumbled half awake, pulling your blanket over your face.

"Nope can't do. I was told to wake you up for breakfast" Tsubaki walked over to your bed, pulling the covers off you. You frowned, grabbing your blankets and trying to keep them on you, only to end up being pulled off your bed along with your blankets.

"Fine, I'll just sleep on the ground and catch a cold" you mumbled, staying on the floor as you closed your eyes again.

Tsubaki smiled. He couldn't help but think the way you were currently acting was cute. "Skipping breakfast won't do." You felt him pick you up, which was when you finally woke up all the way.

"Hey, let me go. I can walk by myself" you tried to push him away.

"But the princess seemed too tired to walk" Tsubaki replied with a smile, putting you down.

"I already told you, I'm not a princess" you grumbled, trying to pat down some hair that was sticking up on your head. After a bit of unsuccessful attempts, you gave up. You began walking towards the dining area. Tsubaki stood there, watching you and smiling at your cute messy hair before heading to the dining area with you.