First Kiss

(A/N: Sorry for the really late update. I sort of forgot I was doing this thing and about wattpad in general. Whoops. It's sorta short compared to the others as well, but I really wanted to get something out for you guys.)

You hurried into your room, taking a deep breath. They were just teasing you, so you couldn't really understand why you reacted the way you did.

"Thought I never thought he'd actually agree with Tsubaki" you sighed, leaning against your door. Maybe you were just acting like this because it's been awhile since you've had this much excitement in your life.

Sure, you had a few friends in Europe, but it wasn't the same. It was a lot calmer around them, seeing as they studied often with you and were generally calm people. Walking over to your bed you laid down face first into your pillow before rolling onto your side and falling asleep.

A few hours after, you woke up from your nap. Rubbing your eyes you looked at your clock. It was almost noon. You had to look for a job too, since you didn't want to depend solely on the Asahina's to provide for you. Getting up and stretching a bit you opened your dresser, taking out some new clothes and your shower stuff and heading to the bathroom.

You knocked before entering, checking if anyone would reply saying they were in there. After hearing no reply, you entered, setting your clothes to the side. Before taking off your clothing though, you noticed some clothing already here. You opened the door into the actual bathroom area, scanning their huge bathtub to see a sleeping Azusa.

"Azusa. Hey Azusa" you called out, going over to him and shaking him a bit. He looked like he was having a good dream, suddenly pulling your hand making you fall into the tub. That was when he finally woke up and saw you.

"(Y-Y/N)! What are you doing in here?" his face was red. You pulled yourself out of the water, your clothing drenched.

"I knocked coming in here, expecting nobody in here to take a bath" you replied, sneezing a bit. "You fell asleep so I tried to wake you up, but you pulled me into the bathtub."

"I see... can you- can you hand me my towel and look away real quick?" you nodded, handing him his towel and looking away. "Thanks" he said, putting on the towel and getting out. "Did you get sick?"

"I should be fine" you sniffed. Azusa nodded his head in reply and quickly exited, leaving you alone to take your bath. You stood there stunned for a bit before hurriedly taking off your now cold clothing and jumping into the warm water.

"I wonder what he was dreaming about..." you muttered out loud, sinking into the water more as you thought about this. Shaking your thread you decided to forget about it. It wasn't any of your business in the first place. Finishing up, you got out and went to put on your clothes. In it's place was a girl's school uniform.

"Eh..." you lifted the basket, checking under it and looked around the room before being sure that the clothing you brought along with you was gone. Noticing a sticky note on the clothing, you snatched it up, staring at it. All there was on the sticky note was a drawn chibi-like face of Tsubaki winking and sticking it's tongue out at you. You crumpled it and threw it out in the trash can, wrapping your towel around your waist and opening the bathroom door. Before you exited, you heard a familiar high pitched tone downstairs. It sounded like Ema was home already. You quickly shut the door, looking at the uniform again. Hitting the back of your head against the door lightly, you thought for a moment.

Maybe if I can just put that on and hurry to my room, hoping somehow nobody sees me and I'm lucky, I can hurry in and change into normal clothing. Taking the clothing, you put it on, feeling really out of place wearing the uniform. You tugged on the bottom of the skirt a bit, annoyed by how short the skirt felt on you and how vulnerable you felt not wearing jeans like you normally do. Waiting for the hallway to be clear, you rushed out, not running but still hurrying to your room. Standing in front of your door was Tsubaki.

"About time you finished. Glad you like my little gift~" he teased.

"Please Tsubaki, just let me inside" you glanced around, wondering when your luck will run out even more and someone else will pass by.

"Sure," he began, earning a little look of relief in your eyes before adding on "If you call me onii-chan"

Your face flushed a bit. "No way I'm doing that, please let me through" you said, attempting to shove him out of the way. Tsubaki frowned, grinning as he stepped out of the way and pinned you against the door.

"Say it, say it, say it" he chanted childishly and you kept shaking your head. You both went silent when you heard Ema's voice not too far off, talking to Yuusuke, slowly getting closer. "You better hurry and say it before they get here~" he smiled. You continued to defy his request, and right before Ema and Yuusuke turned around the corner, Tsubaki opened the door, rushing in with you and closing the door, placing a hand over your mouth and a finger to his, motioning to be silent.

"I wonder if (Y/N) is back yet. I got him some donuts..." you heard from the other side of the door. Your heart was beating loudly as you heard a knock on the door. "I guess he's still asleep."

"Just leave it there for now, he'll see it when he wake up" Yuusuke insisted. After a few moments you heard the footsteps walk off. Tsubaki let go of you, turning on the light.

"Were you scared? I could hear your heart beating fast" Tsubaki commented. You shook your head.

"No I wasn't. Now get out so I can change." You began to struggling to take off your bow tie.

"You know you never had to put on everything" he hugged you from behind. "You haven't called me onii-chan yet either" pouting, he helped you take off your already messed up bow tie.

"I don't have to."

"What if I told you I wouldn't stop doing this until you called me onii-chan?" he kissed your cheek. "Except it won't be on your cheek next time.

You looked at him for a bit, trying to decide whether he was bluffing or not. Deciding he wasn't, you looked down at the ground. "Fine... onii-chan" you were barely audible.

"I couldn't hear you~"

"I said onii-chan" you said it a bit louder, still saying it meekly and avoiding eye contact. Before you could look up at hiim, a kiss was forced on you. Your face paled in absolute shock as he backed out of the kiss.

"...Sorry. I just... couldn't help it. You were being really cute," Tsubaki said, letting you go, blushing a bit. He then quickly exited.

I've been kissed... by another guy... your face slowly reddened at the thought as you sunk to the ground, just sitting there, trying to convince yourself that he did it on accident.