Dance Dance Infiltration

Start from the beginning

I followed my mother's advice, as I then asked Glynda, "Would you like to dance Glynda?"

Glynda then was surprised as her cheeks turned bright red.

Ozpin then smiled as he then said, "James, how about we go and talk somewhere else?"

James smiled back at Ozpin and said, "That sounds like a pleasant idea."

Glynda then placed her hand on mine and said, "I would love too."

Glynda smiled as I smiled back at her as we walked to the dance floor.

I placed my hand on the side of her waist while the other was on her other hand.

She placed one hand on my chest as we then started to dance.

Glynda seemed to be smiling brightly, while her cheeks were still bright red, as we continued dancing.

I noticed two specific people watching me and Glynda, as it was Ruby and Weiss.

Ruby then said with a bright smile, "Oh this is great! I can't believe Uncle Goku is dancing with Professor Glynda Goodwitch!"

Weiss was amazed too, as she then said with a smile, "I can't believe Mister Goku knew how to dance. He's even making Professor Glynda Goodwitch blush."

Both of them were smiling as I then said to Glynda, "Are you enjoying this dance Glynda?"

Glynda then placed her head on my chest, as she was smiling and then said, "I am Goku. Thank you for this night."

The music stopped as I then recalled something my mother told me, "When a dance is over between a woman and a man, the man should then end it with a kiss."

But I never remembered where a man was supposed to kiss a woman.

Well, might as well give it a shot.

I decided to lean towards Glynda's face, as I then kissed Glynda on her lips, while I stopped and smiled at her and said happily, "Your welcome Glynda. And thanks for the dance!"

Glynda was red as a tomato, while I then noticed Ruby, Weiss, and Yang with their mouths gaping wide open.

The girls then smiled at me as I heard them talking to each other, while Yang smiled and then said. "Oh Uncle Goku and Glynda look so romantic right now!"

Ruby then said, "They may get married any day! And become an ultimate fighting team!"

Ruby's eyes sparkled as Weiss then said, "They could then later on run the school together!"

Me and Glynda noticed them, as we then looked at each other while we laughed.

Glynda then kissed me on my cheek and said, "Goku, you are an extraordinary man. And a very kind and lovable person."

Glynda smiled and then walked back over to Ozpin and James as she then said, "Enjoy the rest of your day."

I felt the side of my cheek, as it was a feeling I've never felt before.

I smiled brightly, while I then walked over to go find myself a seat.

I saw everyone having a good time as I saw Ruby talking to Ozpin, Weiss then later on was able to talk to Neptune as he came up to her, and Jaune dancing with Pyrrha in his own dress, all while everything felt like a celebration.

I smiled as they were all having the greatest time of their lives.

All of a sudden, I felt some dark aura, while I then looked around, and didn't see anyone around with that aura.

I noticed Ruby near the front door as she stepped out.

Her face then had a surprised expression to it, as I then walked outside too, while I saw her climbing over the buildings.

I noticed that she was chasing after a woman wearing a black mask and black clothing.

I then said to myself, "That doesn't look good."

Ruby was ahead of me, while I stayed hidden just in case I could then come out of nowhere and help Ruby out.

She dialed numbers on her scroll, as she had her rocket controlled locker come crashing down, while it opened and had her Crescent Rose inside of it.

I looked around, as I noticed a soldier knocked out on the ground, while I then flew up to get a better view of the building.

I flew around the building, as I then flew back down, while Ruby already walked into the building.

I ran inside, as there were a lot of soldiers knocked out, while I then went back outside and flew up to the building till I felt the dark aura.

I finally then saw threw the glass window, a woman who looked like a burglar fighting Ruby.

She had a black sword, as she then turned it into a bow while she shot three arrows at Ruby.

My eyes widen, while I remembered seeing those type of weapons, as I then flew right threw the glass.

The woman turned around and looked at me, as Ruby was surprised too and she said, "Uncle Goku!"

I asked the woman, "Have we met?"

She then looked nervous, as she realized that I would've remembered something a while back when I was at the docks.

She wanted to back away but was cornered by Ruby, as she then jumped right in front of me and started swinging her sword, but I dodged every swing.

She then pulled her bow and shot three arrows at me, as I caught all of them and then snapped them in two with my hand.

She was then backing up, as I then heard footsteps running towards us.

It was James as me and Ruby smiled while I then realized that the strangers aura disappeared.

I turned around quickly and saw that she was gone.

I then said in a serious tone, "Ruby, James, stay here just in case."

James then said before I left, "Goku wait!"

I flew out of the building, as I flew towards the dance hall again.

I landed as I then looked around but didn't find anyone. I then thought to myself, "Where could she have gone?"

I got a tap behind my shoulder, as I then turned around and looked at a woman who wore a black dress, while she had fiery yellow eyes.

I kept thinking about that stranger, as this woman reminded me about her but she had a warm smile on her face.

She asked me, "Are you alright?"

I reassured them and said, "Oh, yeah I'm fine. Please, just enjoy the dance."

I went flying back to the building as I went to go speak with James about the situation.

Cinder P.O.V

I smiled, as I went into the crowd and started dancing with Mercury.

I looked at him and said, "It seems that our old monkey friend is apart of this academy."

Mercury then asked, "So, are we going to deal with him?"

I smiled and said, "Well, we'll give him time. Just like the time we're giving this academy till it ends up in ruins. And that monkey will fall along with it. But for now, let's just enjoy this day. Besides, it is a dance."