Forty three❦

"After all this time spend apart, he's still my safe place."

"He said he'll meet you there" Cara announce me as we walk towards the agency I work in. 

"Are you sure he said today?" I ask 

"Yes,  I read the text at least four times because of you" She groans 

"I really need a phone" 

"Oh! Too bad you had one and threw it in the trash right?" She remarks, sarcastically and I just roll my eyes at her answer.

Harry hasn't been to work since he became.. well.. rich. I don't know if he's going to give up everything and live on his heritage or no. But honestly I haven't talked to him since so long I can't really know... 

"I'm nervous" I state and Cara sighs 

"Hey, look at me" She stops walking "You need to tell him okay? And if he doesn't man up and take his responsibilities than fuck him. We'll do this together. I'm here for you Sel, I told you already, you are not alone."

At this moment I wish for every girl to have a Cara by her side. 

I enter the agency and there's no sign of Harry... I decide to work with Melissa, helping with some of the contracts and important paper. In the middle of folding, storing, and throwing away papers I ask

"Hey, how's Zayn doing? I'm sorry I couldn't go with him" I smile at her. I can't imagine myself modelling later in my pregnancy... With the big belly and all... too weird. 

"He's doing good. Said he was very happy with the life on the west coast" She smiles "Too bad you couldn't go though. He said you'd like it there" 

"Yeah" I try and change the subject. "Anyways, could you maybe let me go early today? I don't feel well" I ask and smile apologetically 

"Sure love, you seem tired" She frowns 

"Yeah, I don't sleep well" I state the obvious and after thirty minutes I'm free to go. 

"Selena! Sorry, but you received this a few days ago and I forgot to give it to you " Laura tells me when I'm about to leave. She hands me a box with my name on the front 

"Oh, who sent this?" I ask, taking the box in my hands 

"I don't know, there's a letter" 

Harry.

"Oh, thanks Laur, I'll see you tomorrow"

Selena, 

It's been awhile, and I hope you know that I miss you terribly. 

I'm giving you space, and time to figure things out. I know that we've spent so many time together we needed some time apart. 

The truth is, these weeks spent apart from you were revealing for me. I found out a lot about myself, and my feelings towards you. 

I can't leave without you Selena. 

I love you more than I thought was possible. And I'll do anything for you to stay with me. 

I learned that, no matter how hard I try, I could never forget you. My love for you is stronger than time.

I hope these weeks made you think a lot too, please when you receive this, call me. 

I need to talk to you, it's been too long. 

All the love,

-Harry

I stare at the letter and try to open the box correctly while I struggle to maintain my tears.

Inside there's a black Iphone. He didn't... 

"I was always jealous of the relationship you had with your phone, but you need one. I need you to have one" The little note on top says.

The phone is already filled with contacts such as, Harry, Cara, my mom and Melissa. 

Should I call him? 

"Excuse me miss? Just in case nobody told you today, I think you look beautiful" That voice is awfully familiar... 

I stare at the black boots standing in front of me, afraid to let my eyes lend on his face. After my inner debate, I slowly lift my head up to meet his green eyes. His eyes... I missed them.. I missed that safety only he can bring me. After all this time spend apart, he's still my safe place.

"Harry" I breath out 

"You're crying" he frowns walking closer 

"I- I just got your letter" I try to smile but I know he knows I'm faking it. 

He looks so put together.. Something changed. He looks grown up.. His hair isn't as long as it was before, he's wearing boots.. 

"I missed you Harry" I admit looking into his eyes. In a matter of seconds his arms are around my body, holding me close like I'm going to escape. 

"I missed you too. So damn much" he whispers in my ears and I wrap my arms around his neck.

His words reassure me that, maybe our love is stronger than I thought.. Maybe the big news of my pregnancy isn't going to break us after all..

A/N: 

FEEELS 

Harlena is life 

Hope you liked this chapter!! LET ME KNOW :D

love you loads 

-Elie xx