Ten❦

"We were the popular guys, we were the bad boys"

⌜Harry's POV⌝

How could she? Can't she understand that he's a bad person?! I warned her! And she saw how much of a fucker he is! 

Well, maybe I'm not better than him, hell I know I'm not, but I don't want her to be hurt. I will never hurt her, on purpose at least. 

I hate this... caring about someone like this... It's such a foreign feeling to me. I'm never the kind of guy who cares and loves. I'm the one who ignore everything close to loving. Ever since that night, I promised myself I will never love again.

Since then, It always has been me, and myself only.

I know I shouldn't stay near her... I must take my distances. Fuck. I can't do that. I need her, somehow, like I never needed anyone before. And being the selfish bastard I've always been, I'll stay with her, for awhile at least.

I let out a frustrated groan and start to pack my bags in my old flat. I'm moving with her. 

How fucked up is this going to be? But first, I have to go see the dumbass to pay for the mess I made at his place.... 

⌜Selena's POV⌝

I'm starting to think asking him to move in with me wasn't such a brilliant idea. 

I wonder if I'll b able to put up with his oh so sudden changes of mood. I put Harry in the back of my head and focus on my amazing idea to accept dinner with Daniel. (Note the sarcasm). I'm going to wear something simple, showing the less cleavage as possible. I can't believe i'm actually doing this just to find out a little more about Harry. I could just ask him... 

No. I can't. He'll get mad and never speak to me again... I can't find the courage to talk to him about the rumours I heard. 

My thoughts on Harry keep me occupied all day. Daniel should arrive in less than thirty minutes. I take a look at myself in the mirror one last time, and I jump and hear myself gasp when I feel a hand on my arm. 

"Harry? You scared me!" 

"Sorry, I didn't mean to" He says casually. I notice his luggage next to his standing self and smile. 

"So you're moving in?" 

"I guess it can be fun." He smiles slightly "So you're going to that date?" He asks, more like he states. 

"Yeah, would you be here when I come back?" I ask, looking down a little bit, ashamed of my sudden dependence to his presence. 

"Of course" He states. 

"So, you're no more mad at me for going?" I ask hesitantly in a small voice, still looking down. 

His fingers guide me to look back up at him my touching my chin, before he sighs and answers "Well, I guess I can't do anything against your stubborn self Oopsy. But I warned you, he's not a guy you should be around with." He says in a more serious tone. 

"I, I want to believe you" I lie, of course I believe him, but I can't give up just yet. "But, what did he do to you? How come you hate him so much?" 

His jaw tenses. "We were in high school together. We were like best friends or something. I had everything I could dream of, a group of friends, I played football, I had a girlfriend, everything was perfect. We were the popular guys, we were the bad boys if you prefer. We didn't do good stuffs, we smoke, drank and had sex every now and then. We were bad Sel. We didn't just smoke cigarettes, and we didn't had sex by love. That's when Daniel started his little game with girls. He charmed them and then had sex with them, while he invited his friends to watch."

"Wait, did you-"

 "No. I hated that. What he did was wrong, even for me. In my senior year, that's when I got a girlfriend. I believe I loved her, and that she did too. One night, we were smoking and partying and I couldn't find her. I looked for her and guess where I finally found her? In bed with Daniel, giving a show for his fuckers of friends." 

I felt so bad for Harry, he had been betrayed by someone he loved... 

"That night i was mad, so damn mad. I got to the police and told them what Daniel and his friends did every Saturday night. I didn't include myself in it, even if I did some of the things they did. I wanted them to pay for what they did. They all got in trouble with their parents, the couldn't go out on weekends until the end of the school year, and that because of me. He knew it was because of me. And ever since his main goal in life is to make me pay." 

When Harry finishes his small story, my mouth is parted and my eyes filled with a lot of feelings, pain, hate, anger and most of all, compassion. 

"Wow, Harry I don't know what to say" I know it was hard for him to open up to me like he just did. I caress his hand gently, letting him know I'm here for him.

"You don't have to say anything, Just, be careful okay?" I nod. 

My attention is pulled off the curly haired for a second, when my phone rings in my pocket. I pick it up, thinking it's Daniel, but to my surprise an unknown ID appears on the small screen. 

"Hello?" 

"Miss Gomez?" 

"Yeah..? Who is this?" 

"Hello, I'm doctor Johnson, your friend Daniel Sharman was interned here two hours ago and he asked us to call you to cancel your meeting tonight" 

"Wait, what happened?" I say, curious and a little worried for some reason

"He got on a fight I believe, he is pretty injured. He doesn't want to denounce anybody though. He said you'll understand why." 

he said I'll understand? But understand what? That he had to cancel our date of the fact that he 'couldn't denounce anybody'? Wait... Could it be... No. He can't be the one who fought Daniel. 

"Of course sir, tell him I understand." I hang up and turn around to a worried Harry.

"What happened?" He asks. Could Harry be that violent? Maybe... 

"Did you pay Daniel yet?" I ask hesitantly 

"Yeah, I was at his place earlier this afternoon, I payed him everything I needed too... Why?" He frowns as I gasp. 

No. I don't want to believe it... 

A/N:

Hello beautiful cupcake faces! 

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT DON'T BE A GHOSTIE :D 

love youuuu! 

-Elie