Twenty two❦

"Because in this moment, I feel complete."

'I love you'

'I love you'

His words echoed in my mind, it sounded so good on his lips, but I know he doesn't know what he's saying.

"Harry, c'mon you need to get some sleep. We both need to" I whisper as I keep caressing his scalp and soft hair.

"F-fine" He says, as he gets up and face me again.

"I forgive you Harry, it's okay you didn't do anything wrong" I assure him as I caress his cheek. His hands are soon on my waist and he pull me close and leave a small kiss on my lips, and I let him. "Let's go to sleep now, okay?" I say and he nods.

I follow him into my room and he starts to undo his pants, my eyes widen, but i don't stop him. He's left in only his briefs, and I can't help but stare.

"Can you please sleep in my shirt? I like it when you do it" He states as he hands me his plain black shirt and I nod. I like to sleep in his clothes too. It smells like him, and It's huge on me.

"Sure" I smile and his eyes are still on me. I hesitate to put off my dress, but I finally do it, and put on Harry's shirt. I put off my bra from underneath and put it aside. His eyes are still on me when I walk towards my bed.

He grabs me by the waist and hold me here, before pressing his lips on mine. I hesitate, but I end up kissing him back. The feeling of his soft lips against mine is heavenly. He deepens the kiss, as his tongue plays with mine, and soon I'm pushed on the bed, with Harry on top of me.

We keep kissing and from my closed eyes, a single tear falls out.

No it's not regret, it's because I know it's the last time I'll allow myself to do so. With Harry at least. But god knows I don't want to kiss anybody else. He's the only one who makes me feel this way. This strange, overwhelming feeling that was completely foreign to me before. But now It's the only thing I wanna feel for the rest of my life.

"Harry" I groan in the kiss and he breaks the kiss, looking down at me the way I love: Like I'm the only one that matters.

"Yeah?"

"I love you too" I say as I keep caressing his hair. He smiles, showing off his irresistible dimples and shiny eyes, before kissing me again one more time.

Once he stops the kiss, he kisses my both of my cheeks before putting the covers over us and holding me close. I wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this forever.

Because in this moment I'm happy. I have everything I could ever ask for.

Because in this moment, I feel complete.

Tonight, Harry showed me everything I wanted to see, he told me everything I needed to hear. But the sad truth is, tomorrow nothing will be the same. We'll be back to normal. What even is normal to us? Awkwardly speaking to each other before and after school?

It's not quite the best, but as long as I'm with him, I'll take what I can get.

-

When I open my eyes, I'm blinded by the sunlight coming through the curtains. I slept well for someone who fell asleep at three thirty in the A.M. I look next to me, and the bed is empty. Harry woke up.

I walk slowly in the kitchen after having washed my face and brushed my teeth, and the first thing I see is him, sitting on the counter with an half empty glass of water in front of him.

"Good morning" I greet as i wait for any reaction from him.

"Hey" He answers with a smile "Did you sleep well?" He asks casually and i nod

"Yes, pretty well, and you?"

"Fine, I guess, but I don't remember falling asleep. I was worried about you yesterday because you we're home and I drank and then poof, nothing" He says.

"I know you were, I found you drunk here alone at 3 am" I remark and he frowns

"3 am? And why did you got home so late?" He asks

"I was out with Cara"

"Oh. Okay" He says, sounding quite disappointed for some reasons. "Hey, er, I woke up in your bed. Could you please tell me what happened?" He tries to say casually but fails, sounding as awkward as I was going to sound while answering him.

"You were drunk, you wanted to sleep in my bed and I was tired, so I didn't argue. But It's fine you know, as.. friends" I fake a smile and he smiles too, looking quite fake as well.

"Oh, okay." He says and his eyes widen as he takes in what I'm wearing. I look down at myself and see that I'm only dressed in his shirt.

"You-er, I mean-" I stutter, embarrassed.

"It's okay, I like it when you wear my shirts. It suits you" He smiles a knowing smile and I return the gesture, adding a little flushing cheeks by the way.

"So erm, you must be pretty hungover aren't you?" I ask, changing the subject while I walk further into the kitchen to fix myself a coffee.

"Yeah, like hell" He answer groaning.

"Are you going to school today?"

"Nope don't think so. I'm probably going to stay here today. It's our day off of work anyways, and I only have 3 classes at school so"

"Oh okay" I answer.

"oh and by the way, Melissa called yesterday, she said you had left your phone at work so she got it so you should call her to get it back." He states and I mentally slap myself for leaving my phone.

I'm quick to leave the apartment this morning. But before that I made sure to call Melissa with Harry's phone. She told me she'll send her nephew to give my phone back to me on campus, which is not far from his work she said. Fine by me.

So when I arrive on campus, I wait like a lost idiot, for someone to give me my phone. How awkward.

"Selena?" A masculine voice says from behind and I'm quick to turn around.

"Yes? Hi you must be Melissa's nephew" I greet the tall and extremely handsome, may I add, guy in front of me.

"Hey, yes I am. I've been looking for you, and here you are" He laughs lightly. God his laugh is literally perfect. What is it with this guy's perfection? "I'm Zayn, nice to meet you"

"Nice to meet you too" I shake his hand and we make an awkward eye contact, while he keeps staring at me. "Do I have something on my face or something?" I laugh awkwardly and Zayn chuckles, shaking his head.

"No, sorry, my bad. You're just very beautiful that's all" He smiles and I blush.

"Oh, thank you" I say shyly.

"'Welcome, and by the way, here's your phone" He hands me my phone and I mutter a 'thanks' "And here's mine so you can maybe put your number in it? So we can hang out sometimes?" He asks, and seemed quite nervous, yet very confident. He's confusing.

"Yes sure, here" I laugh, and hand him his phone back after adding in my number.

"See ya 'round beautiful" And with that, he turns around and leaves me speechless by what just happened.

A/N:

HELLO BEAUTIFUL!

Hope you liked it! AND IF YOU DID PLEASE LET ME KNOW BY

VOTING AND COMMENTING!

gotta zayn! CIAO BELLAS

-Elie xx