Twenty❦

Watch the video on the side it's amazing! (found it on youtube i don't own anything)

"scars that can't be seen are sometimes more hurtful than scars that can"

Harry's hand plays with my hair and I look up at him. I'm still laid out on his chest, lost in my thoughts of what I'll say when he'll be awake. But now he is wide awake. 

I smile up at him and he returns the gesture, pulling back a strand of hair from my face. I leave a kiss on his left bird tattoo, and then on the right one before leaning in to kiss his cheek. 

I pull out to look at him when my face is at the same level as his, and I pull his long curls from his forehead gently. 

What we did last night... what does it mean to him? What am I to him? A friend? Well, definitely not a girlfriend but... I don't know. He's confusing me so much. Does he consider me as a friend but with.. benefits? Am I his friend with benefits? I honestly don't like the idea... It makes me feel used... 

"What's the frown for?" Harry says with a hoarse morning voice, as he caresses my face. 

"N-Nothing" my voice betrays me. "I, was thinking about last night, about... us" 

His facial expression changes and I swallow hard. Oh no.. Please don't let it be what I thought... 

"What about last night?" His voice is hard, almost like he's mad or something. Like when we first met. I don't like this... 

"I- I mean- I was wondering... You know-" 

"I'm sorry" He snaps out of nowhere and my frown increases. 

"For what?" I ask even more confused

"Last night. And every other time I kissed you. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done it. We're friends, and It must've confused you. But It's fine, from now on I'll stop, I swear. We're friends and friends don't kiss right?" He says and at the end he smiles weakly. 

My mouth part from his words. I was expecting this, but hell, a huge part of me still hoped he felt something for me too... 

"Y-Yeah yeah, you're right" I say and laughs awkwardly at the end, to prevent myself from crying. Fast, I get up from being on top of him and from the bed, to walk towards the bathroom. "We have to get ready for class" I state and close the door behind me. 

As soon as I'm alone in the room, I feel hot tears pouring down my face like a freaking fountain. I turn on the shower and jump in, to hide the noises of my cries. 

Was he using me?. No he wasn't. I'm sure he was as confused as me. He just wanted to experience things? I guess? Fuck. I don't get it. Why did he do that? Why did he tell me all of those things, If it didn't truly mattered to him?

Maybe my feelings were obvious and he didn't want me to be hurt, so he pretended?  

Maybe he just wanted to have fun?

I wish I didn't mind. I wish I didn't care. But I can't just deny my broken heart. He has left a scar there. A very deep one. The worst part is, nobody will notice it. 

But scars that can't be seen are sometimes more hurtful than scars that can. 

⌜Harry's POV:⌝

I fucked up. I know I did but I didn't intend to. 

I just wanted to prevent her from being hurt by me. I can't let myself fall for her. I'll ruin her like I did with the persons I allowed myself to love in the past.