Chapter 14; Planning

James's POV
Currently Ava and I are planning are wedding and to be honest it's quite stressful, we are very lucky that we both want similar things.

Ava is really stuck on who to chose as maid of honour, everybody thinks that she would chose her best friend since forever Jess but they haven't really been as close lately, her and Paola are also really really good friends but then there is Vas, they have been hanging out so much lately and she feels like they have been best friends forever.

I'm stuck on who to chose for my best man to, like I don't know who out of my really close friends to chose so I think I might just ask Beau, Luke, Jai, Daniel and Mark as they are all really close to me.

""Colour scheme?" Ava says flipping through the wedding books I look with her honestly I don't get why she's so stressed out with the colour schemes and stuff but I guess she just wants it to be prefect as do I. "How about rose colours with hints of a green colour?" She says I nod, "sounds great" I smile.

Colour scheme

Ava's POV Planning a wedding is so stressful, there is so much to do in so little time I mean there is colour schemes, flowers, location, hair, dress, makeup, venue, dates, quests, wedding favours and so much more

Ava's POV
Planning a wedding is so stressful, there is so much to do in so little time I mean there is colour schemes, flowers, location, hair, dress, makeup, venue, dates, quests, wedding favours and so much more. James has been such a big help as have Vas and Paola I'm still stuck who to chose as maid of honour.

I know Jess will be my brides maid as will Lucy and Chelsey and either Vas or Paola will be a bridesmaid also - depending on who is chosen to be maid of honour.

I cannot wait for the wedding to be planned and to be actually married to James, to think this was actually arranged is crazy, I guess my mom and dad do know best. Woah that was hard to admit.

Short update

School is back now which is horrible I also have an English talk to prepare and then I have to get up to the class and present it which will be like hell for me god.

QOTD - the wedding is soon - do you want me to continue this book after the wedding happens to when they have children?

AOTD - I would like to but idk

Shawn fanfic will be getting posted soon 😄